Spoiled Love-19

Dana

He carried me inside the room and lay down the futon he looks at me and I ask if there's something wrong but he answered me the I'm beautiful damn this guy is so sweet. He kiss me hard he enter my mouth and our tongues dance with each other and then I saw the hickie Bajowoo told me earlier "did I do that?" Looking at the hickie "yes baby and I love it" he called me what? Baby?. He takes off the towel that covers all of me.

He kiss me from my lips down to my shoulder blades I let a moan out damn it feel good.

He goes down to my breast and suck it left and right I arch my back I felt shiver in my spine "fuck" I murmured and he heard it he thought I'm cursing him "no babe it's so good" I whisper.

His tongue traveled to my stomach to my hips and now on my thigh. Fuck I'm so wet right now,so wet like I watching porn all day his caressing my thigh and then he stops there.

His looking at me with those eyes that full of lust and hunger.

Fuck I'm scared "I'll be gentle baby don't worry" he whispered now I'm really scared.

He blows some air into my womanhood and I moan bitting my lips so I won't moan louder. The rooms are divided with paper doors so I think no one should hear me.

Jiyong

I licked her gem fuck she's so wet because of me I taste her wet pussy and damn it taste sweet. She moaned and bit her finger when I licked and touch her.

I licked her more and now my tongue is in her pussy "fuck" she said the way she said that word really turns me on. I wet my middle finger and insert it inside her pussy "ah shit" she says.

She's so tight Yoon is right she's a virgin and she's experiencing it all with me. Damn she's so wet I push my finger in and out slowly while licking her pussy.

She flipped her head left and right bitting her lower lip and her finger won't silent her. I fingered her fast "fuck fuck fuck" is all I heard from her.

"Baby pls stop cursing me" I look up to her "it's so fucking good babe" she said with that devil smile in her lips "say you love me instead of the word Fuck" I reply and smirked at her.

Dana

Fuck his doing me in all the right way if sex is this good damn I should experience it earlier. He stops what his doing when I cursed 3 times.

"Say you love me instead baby" he said what the?... tell him I love him we're not in a relationship but fuck his so good I make exemptions.

His fingering me fast and I think I'm gonna cum right at this moment but his face was still in my pussy.

"Jiyong ah ah ah shit" I say "cum to me baby cum to me" he finger me fast and I can't stop myself "aaahhhhh love you" is all I could say and I cum to his finger while his face is in my pussy.

                      ————🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸————
  Hope you like the it guys.... and I hope I can finish the next chapter soon... let's all stay safe...