Spoiled Love-21

Third Person

They stay like that for a good 10mins and then Jiyong kiss her forehead she pretend to be asleep in his arm. There friends are all getting ready for the official opening of Ambush japan.

Dana

I feel him kiss my forehead my phone ring and I open my eyes I stand up and get my phone from my bag and lay down again next to him. I answered my phone it's Yoon "where the hell are you young lady? I need you here now" she's yelling "I'm at the bath house" I said.

Jiyong is kissing my shoulder teasing me while talking to the phone " I need you to be here before 8pm or I drag out that bath house" she ordered me "ok ok don't be so bossy I'm coming" I reply. I ended our conversation and look at Jiyong "we need to go now Jiyong" I said looking at his eyes.

"Jiyong? Your calling me babe just a minute ago" his not please to what I said "if you call me Jiyong again I will punish you" my eyes got big while looking at him "you want me to call you babe in front of everybody?"I sat down next to him " yes! And I'm not joking when I say I will punish you" kissing my neck and put a kiss mark on it.

Jiyong

She stand up and she enter the bathroom to get dress I get dress too we drove back she took me to the hotel and before I get out of the her car I kiss her passionately "I see you later" I said "ok then" she smack a kiss in my lips.

I enter the lobby and went straight to the elevator, damn I'm exhausted but when I think what happen earlier I keep turning on when I remember her naked in that bed.

Dana

I got home and went straight to my bed fuck I'm so sore it hurts down there I google what is the remedy for this kind of thing. I need ice thank goodness I have a bathtub I texted Sooj

From Dana
Where are you?Darling?Can you bring me some ice?

To Dana
Ice? Why? I'm in a resto near your house.

From Dana
Please?!

To Dana
Ok darling I'm coming

After a few minutes Sooj enter my house they all know my password. "Where are you babe?"
I heard her looking for me "I'm here" I shouted
She enter the bathroom and she almost jump out when she saw me in the tub with all this kiss mark in my body.

"What happen to you darling? Who did this to you?"she ask worriedly while putting all the iced in the tub."I'm fine" I said "iced in the tub fuck your not a virgin anymore are you?!"she shouted and it echo inside the bathroom. "Stop shouting I need to be ok I'm so sore Yoon will be pissed if I didn't attend the party" I told her.

"Who's the guy?!tell me? +82 swear"she reply fuck that thing +82 swear we need to tell everything shit! "The dragon" I said and close my eyes. "Holy shit! GD di virgin you?! What?why?where?" She got excited so much "stop or I will drown myself in this tub" to told her.

I didn't know that she take a picture of me in the tub.

+82 crew chat room (girls)We're celebrating later guys

We're celebrating later guys....