Spoiled Love-39

Jiyong

I'm in Bajowoo's shop doodling something for Dana and I miss her so much she just texted me at she's with Xin and the boys "B how does Dana know so many guys I mean really popular people" I ask Bajowoo and he look at me "well it's because of her dad and his connections he's a we'll known real estate agent of the stars I mean name it he knows it" Bajowoo told me.

"And Dana use this connections?" I ask again "yes she knows how to use it, she's really good when it comes to people she can read people by just looking at them" he said "I mean she have a lot of guy friends than girl friends " I'm confused about that "she said guys is easy to handle as a friend no drama like girls"he added "how many boyfriend does she have before me?" I'm really curious about her past "well man she only had one before you" tapping my shoulder "and your a very lucky man" who's the first one "I know you wanna know who's the guy" he said while doing something.

"Well it was not really about them but about business they just pretend to be in a relationship until Dana talk to her dad about it"he explained "and who's the guy? Is he around?" I ask tell me who "he's married now so don't you worry man she's all yours" what a relief  "don't be such a jealous boyfriend damn your living with her even I didn't expect what you guys did" he said "man you didn't know how happy I am right now" I said with my smile "you guys just meet 3 weeks ago isn't it too fast?" He never stop what his doing and me too "you know the feeling that you know her even though we just meet I feel at home in her,relax, no stress" and smile while doing this thing for her.

And then my phone ring and it's Dana calling me via Line video call "hi babe how are you?" She said "I'm fine baby did you eat lunch?" I ask her "we just finish eating Xin will pick you guys up later I go straight to the club with the guys" she said damn i miss her so much and then 6 guys greeted me "Jiyong how are you men? Your Dana's boyfriend she said" one guy say and my smile was ear to ear "yes yes I am" I reply "stop it guys you will meet him later I go ahead babe love yah" and all the boys scream she ended the call.

"Aren't you going back to Seoul? YG don't contact you?" Bajowoo ask " I'm on hiatus I need inspiration for new music and I think I will start writing again" I said and finish Dana's gift.

I miss the guys I should visit Dae tomorrow I'm so busy I forgot about them...

Xin pick us up and go straight to ambush shop and met The other crew "where's D?"Verbal said "he's with the guys Jabbawockezz"I reply "I can't wait it's gonna be a good night"Sooj said "who was her last guess in her last performance?" Ayanna ask Sooj "black eyed peas you forgot? Taboo is hitting on you that night hahahah" Ayanna just laugh " Dana's there let's go" Yoon said and we all ride in the van.

"Are you ok GD?"Yoon ask me "yeah I am it's just she's to busy"I said damn I miss her "busy? It's just her gig wait until Steve call her that's when you can say she's busy" Verbal said "he did call her this morning" I reply "what's her sched did she tell you? Yoon ask me "I just heard Belgium,Miami and LA" I answered "well she just doing 3 festival hmmm intriguing she almost do all 10 festival and now she's doing just 3 you win Gd" Verbal said.