Spoiled Love-42

Jiyong

I woke up and I go out of the room and I saw her in her boxer shorts and white tank top with no bra and headphones in her ears while dancing in front of the stove.

When she face me she almost drop the pan "what are you listening to baby?" She take the headphones off "just some songs to work on babe, breakfast?" She handed me the plate with egg,bacon and bread "I think I want you more than this"I said and get the plate on her hand and kiss her on the lips "babe! Eat ok" she push me to sit on the stool.

After we ate breakfast we sat down the coach and she's on her laptop and headphones again while eating rice cake and I'm writing some lyrics.

Bae Bae (English lyrics)

I'M IN LOVE
I'm blind with love babe
No pants on with a white shirt babe
Are you a human or an angel?
Oh Jesus babe
You're dazzling babe
Sunglass babe
My mind is so out of it
I'm possessed by you
Blood is rushing to that one place again
It's dangerous
You're so dangerous babe
Save me babe
Call the police babe

Baby baby can you stay beautiful like you are right now?
So my heart can race even after time passes
Baby baby don't wither, this is all for the selfish me,You have to stay just as you are right now

Your eyes are pretty like a deer
My princess,When you laugh at me it's so chic
Are you crazy?,You're a natural beauty, so unique, so unique,My perfect dear Be my muse
We're so comfortable together,
I'm gaining so much weight
My body wraps around yours so perfectly
You're forever 25 to me
Won't ever change BABE 5 X 5 BABE

Baby baby can you stay beautiful like you are right now?,So my heart can race even after time passes
Baby baby don't wither, this is all for the selfish me,You have to stay just as you are right now

I'm a man who's holding a pretty flower
A man who's holding a flower called you, who everyone loves
I'm drunk with your scent, getting hazy again
Don't get plucked away please

Like rice cakes, like rice cakes
Our chemistry, our chemistry
Like rice cakes, like rice cakes
Our chemistry, our chemistry

Damn I write the song in just 30mins because of her and when I look at her she's so peaceful and she look at me and smile the smile you want to see everyday damn this girl she's really something. "Babe can we leave early?" She said
"Sure why?" I ask "I need to buy something for the boys" and she stands up and I stand up too hold her waist and push her inside the bathroom.

After we take a shower together we fix ourselves and get on the car, we went to a watch store nearby we wear mask so no one will recognize us "hello miss your order is ready" the sales lady said while we sit down "ok can I see it?" The woman went inside the room and when she got out she has 6 paper bags in her hand she take out one box and open it. It's a limited edition G shock watch "look babe the boys will love this" it has an engraved mask in the back and there name Jabbawockezz "they will like it" she will give that to the guys she's so generous "miss your other order is in the manager's office" the woman said Dana handed the black card to the sales lady "it will take just a sec babe" she enter the manager's office.

She went out with another plain paper bag and shake the hand of the manager while smiling "tell your dad I say hi ok" the manager said "I will see you soon" she said.

We went to the resto where we meet the boys and they are there already "your late" one guy said "guys this is Jiyong! Jiyong this are the guys Phil,Chris,Rynan,Jeff,Ben and Kevin" she said and they all hug me at the same time "nice to meet you guy...

We went to the resto where we meet the boys and they are there already "your late" one guy said "guys this is Jiyong! Jiyong this are the guys Phil,Chris,Rynan,Jeff,Ben and Kevin" she said and they all hug me at the same time "nice to meet you guys" I said and I bow to them one by one and shake there hand.

We all sit in the room it's a Japanese resto and we have a private room "so your the lucky guy" Kevin said "she broke are hearts when she said she had a boyfriend" Phil said "you want me to call Sofia?" Dana said "I'm kidding" he said back "I'm a fan" I said "of who? Us or her?" Rynan said "well do I need to pick?hahaha" I said to them.

We order some food and drinks and I just listen to there story "how did you guys meet?" I ask "she's my neighbor and I always hear music in there house and I ask her if she can make some for our rehearsal and she did and it's awesome"Ben said "the rest is history" Jeff said "yeah history it's because of me you won ABDC" she said "don't brag woman" Jeff said "well she has a point" Kevin said and tap Dana's shoulder "thank you!" She said. "How's your dad? Our manager said you burn down your house in Paris"Ben said "your late it's a month ago I'm sure he has a new house already"she said "how brutal of you woman hahaha be careful Jiyong she's a violent woman hahaha" Phil said.