Spoiled Love-15

Jiyong

I woke up and she's not there where is she?, I wash my face before going out of the room. I saw Yoon going out there room "Yoon did you see Dana? I ask her " she went home early in the morning" she answered me.

We walk to the elevator to meet our friends in the breakfast buffet.

"Did something happen last night GD?"She ask out of the blue while we're in the elevator "nothing we just make out" I told her with a smirk in my lips damn her lips taste so good
"Wait...what...did I heard it right?nothing happened?"She reply "she's drunk I cannot take advantage of her yes I want to make love with her I want to fuck her like there's no tomorrow but not in that way I'm still a gentleman"and now she looks at me like somethings wrong with me now.

"Well you should make it special if you really want her...because you will be her first" rolling her eyes off me did I hear it right I will be his first? She's a Virgin? But we make out she knows how to kiss so good kisser she is.

"Don't break her heart or you will break something in your body" she's threatening me now because of her.

We met our friends "so how was it?" Bajowoo put his arm around my shoulder "nothing happened really" I told him. He take out his phone and dialed someone he put it in speaker and put it down the table.

"Fuck off I'm sleeping" I heard her voice she's still sleeping "what happened last night" Bajowoo ask her while laughing "nothing you moron" "Well GD has hickey (kiss mark) in his neck" he laugh so hard and my face went numb " call me again I will smash your phone" ended the other line.

We ate breakfast "really man nothing happened?" he can't stop asking, damn "nothing man nothing really" he scratched his neck "and that thing in your neck what's that?" He touch the kiss mark in my neck.

"We make out that's it" I said so he can stop already "with that body of hers and that tequila you just make out?" He signed "somethings wrong with you man" he stand up to get more coffee.

Fuck I think somethings really wrong with me now! When I think about last night damn I will not hold back the next time...

I texted her:

To Dana
Good morning do you have hang over?

No reply I waited until 1pm but nothing not a single reply from her and then my phone suddenly beep.

From Dana
Good morning too! well Good afternoon I think I'm still drunk and just woke up. How bout you?

To Dana
No hang over thank God hahaha are we seeing you tonight?

From Dana
If my head stop spinning I might come. Talk to you later.

I run to Bajowoo's room "where's her house" I ask him "who?" I frown in his reply "oh she 2 blocks from here the black gate old Japanese house and a cherry blossom tree" I went out of the room and straight to the elevator down to the lobby. And I receive a call " she loves iced coffee there's a Starbucks in the corner" I thank my friend before hanging up.