Spoiled Love-23

Jiyong

I'm so jealous right now "man stop looking at him if looking can kill his dead right now" xin my bestfriend is beside me "calm down man" Junsuke tapping my shoulder how can I calm down when she's with another guy.

I texted her and she's teasing me I cannot do this anymore I need to do something. I bump into them and introduce myself to the guy. "This is JIYONG" she said and the look in her face I know she remembered that she will be punished when she call me by my name"Baby can I talk to you? It's important" I say while holding her butt cheek and she look at me with confusion "ahahaha is that so?! Ok then" she said and we excuse ourself.

I drag her inside one of the fitting rooms of the store and damn I miss her so much. I pinned her in the wall and kiss her like I never kiss her before she wrap his arms around my neck.

"I told you don't call me Jiyong" I tell her while kissing her "but" she said and I kiss her again "I told you! You will be punished" devil smile in my face.

I carry her and she put her legs around my waist fuck I'm so hard right now where kissing like crazy then someone knock on the door. It's my manager "GD are you there?!" He said Dana put her hand in her mouth "yeah why? I'm trying on something" I reply and kissing Dana again "well the crew is planing to party outside are we coming?"he added and I look at Dana she just nodded "yes we're coming with them I'll be out soon" I said "ok I'll wait outside.

Dana

We go inside the fitting room and he pinned me in the wall while kissing me fuck I miss his kiss but what if someone saw us or enter this room. "I told you, you will be punished" he whisper he carried me and I put my legs in his waist and caress his hair he smell so good!I know he smoke i tasted the nicotine in his mouth.

And then someone knock we stop and look at each other thank God he's carrying me the person outside will see only his feet. "GD are you there?" The person outside ask it's his manager I put my hand in my mouth because his kissing my neck He answered all his manager's question while kissing me in between the question.

We heard his manager walk away I let down myself "let's go now pls"I said to him "no!" He said and kiss me again "ji.... babe c'mon the crew will suspect we're not there" I plead with puppy eyes looking at him.

"Are we hiding?there our friends" he said "not like that" I said "and then what?" Crossed is hand in his chest " you tell me! Your the guy what are we?"I put my hand across my chest too.

"Lovers stop your quarrel where going out!" Verbal said while outside the door "I'm  coming" I yell and then he hold my hand "talk to me when you know what are we" I let go of his hand and went outside.