Spoiled Love-12

Dana

We all went to Verbal and Yoon hotel room and continue the party.

Another call from my dad and I answer it in the other room but I'm drunk fucking drunk at this moment.

"Miss me already?" I answer the phone "I forgot to tell you something"he said to me
"You want me to come home?" I said teasing him. "You will be a big sister" he said I open my eyes wide in shocked am I hearing it right? Wait what? I'm gonna be a big sister? The fuck? I heard it in slow motion.

"Dana princess are you there?" He shouted "I need to sink in to what you've just said dad talk to you when I'm not drunk" I turn off the phone and throw it across the room.

She's fucking pregnant that's her plan to get pregnant with my dad so she can get all his money. Damn I need to get drunk I want to forget what dad say just now!

I get out of the room and grab the tequila bottle and a shot glass and I borrow Bajowoo's key card. "Where are you going?" He ask "laters"
he handed me the keycard "ok throw your tantrums elsewhere" he smirk at me "don't smash everything ok leave the bed I need to sleep" he shouted before I open the door.

I went to his room and sat at the balcony with this tequila shit I need to think of another plan but how? She's pregnant with my brother or sister fuck how can I compete with a baby.

I'm so occupied on what my dad said and I didn't know that someone was in the room with me. I almost jump out the balcony when I saw him but he grab my hand and pull me in damn he smells so good Im hugging him and my head is in the crook of his neck.

"Are you ok?" He ask I look at his eyes fuck his eyes his brown eyes looking at me shit I'm drunk and hot by the way he looks at me I excuse myself to the bathroom.

Damn I'm red as a tomato why am I feeling that way when I'm with him I look myself in the mirror I never wanted a guy like I wanted him I'm fucking virgin for the love of God.

I never slept with a guy ever in my life I make out with guys but I never ended in bed with any of them. But why am I feeling this way about him is it because I'm mad? Angry and I want to release everything.

I got out of the bathroom and sat across him "why are you here anyway?" I ask as I took a shot of tequila "well B said your throwing tantrums I thought you jump of the building" he said while smiling "I'm not that stupid duh!" I said as I rolled my eyes off him.

I want to throw him out of this room right now so I can smash all the things inside.

               —————-🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸—————
    Do you like the story so far guys? Comment your feedback on my story!