Spoiled Love-24

Jiyong

"Talked to me when you know what are we" she said before going out the room what are we? We make out and we make love and now she's asking what are we?

We go to the bar 30mins from the store, shes in the other car with Verbal and Yoon. I can't find them in the bar, they arrive and she's ignoring me she change her clothes and I hate it. She sat next to Yoon and I sit next to her facing my body to her and holding her waist. I'm turn on because of that jeans she's wearing.

"I'm sorry" I whispered in her ear she doesn't respond she didn't stop talking to Yoon

"I'm sorry" I whispered in her ear she doesn't respond she didn't stop talking to Yoon. "Talk to me pls" and then she look at me I made a puppy eyes on her so she could forgive me.

"Stop acting like we don't know!your not kids anymore" Verbal said to the both of us. She look at me,smile and smack a kiss in my lips I was off guard to what she's done I put my hand on my face and smile ear to ear. "GD your like a baby" Xin said,Dana put his body next to me my legs are open wide and she's in the middle of it. I can smell her hair, her neck and her shoulder.fuck I'm turned on by her smell!

"Do whatever you want to me later baby" I whisper in her ear and I feel she got chills in her body and cough while drinking Vodka. She leaned on my ear "you will moan like a girl later babe" and a smirk leave her lips.

"Where in a public place stop lingering each other" Bajowoo ordered us both "your like a newlywed couple who's having a honeymoon" he added and we both giggled. I saw her watch and hold her hand "I think you my not like my gift compare to this one" damn this expensive watch "what gift"she said And my manager came with the paper bag and I handed it to Dana I saw her eyes went wide and got excited "what's this babe?"she said and she open the paper bag she take out the bag that I bought earlier "for me?thanks babe?" She said and kiss me in the cheek " only in the cheek?"and I fake cry "this baby" she said and kiss me in the lips.

"Dana it's your turn" Xin called Dana to the DJ booth she's performing and I didn't know.

Dana

Verbal notice my silence in the car "is there a problem? I heared you and GD in the fitting room" he said "We're just arguing" I reply "about what? +82 swear" he answered fuck that swear "we're arguing because we don't know what are we?" I said and look out side the car. "Do you need labels? Girlfriend/boyfriend are you in high school?" He said.

"You like him?"looking at me "I think" I reply
"You think?what kind of answer is that?" I'm scolded by my cousin "we just met a week ago what do you expect?"they are both looking at me "yeah and you give your virginity to him" he said I bow my head in shame.

" your ex for 2yrs didn't even bedded you and that guy love you and give everything to you and now you give everything to GD" looking at me
"He told me he love me" I murmured and Yoon hears it.

"He said what?" She ask "he said he love me but I think it's because we fuck that's why he said it" I bite my inner cheek. "Guys don't tell they love the women if they don't mean it honey even if you fuck him really good he will not just say he love you for no reason" his holding my hand "try to be happy princess it's time" Yoon embracing me "just don't get pregnant hahaha" Verbal said while laughing I want to push him out of the car.

I ignore him I'm pissed what are we? Are we in a relationship we fuck and we make out a lot but what are we? But Verbal has a point well it's the first time I hear him said something like that.