Spoiled Love-29

Dana

I heard my phone and Jiyong's phone ringing nonstops I took my watch and it's one in the afternoon damn it's early who the fuck is calling I saw Jiyong still asleep hugging my waist. He looks like a baby, I pick up my phone and it's Yoon calling me I answer it.

"Still sleeping?" She's talking "what do you want mama?is it important?" I said with a groggy voice "Kirk is calling nonstop he can't reach you he said" fuck Kirk my agent that I avoid before coming here "tell him will I email him everything today pls let me sleep" I said to her "ok then is Jiyong there?"I knew she will ask "yeah his still sleeping,laters" and I put the phone done.

"Who's that?" Jiyong said while kissing me in my cheek "it's Yoon go back to sleep babe" and I feel him hard down there "you wake him up" he caresses my boobs "babe I want to sleep some more pls" I said while putting my head on his neck and he embrace me tight "ok you owe me"while he smile.

We went to a slumber again and wake up before 5pm.

Jiyong

I woke up hugging her, my arm was in her waist and I'm facing her back I kiss her nape and my manhood just woke up. I smelled her hair and play with it she woke up and face me "hey you!" She said "I love you" I smiled back at her, I love waking up with someone besides me and that someone is her.

She stretches her body and hug me her head was in my neck "you smell so good in the morning" she said I can't take it anymore I kiss her face and my hand roaming around her underwear and tried to pull it down "babe we just woke up" she said "I know baby but the guy down there is awake too" I'm poking her with my manhood and she giggled.

I take off her undies and positioned myself on top of her and we make love in that moment her moaned echoed in the house and it's music to my ears after her 3rd release I release mine too damn it feels so good. She kiss me and went to the bathroom to take a shower after that shower she walk naked in front of me her hair was cover with a towel.

She goes in the walk in closet and pick some undies and a shirt. "What do you want babe I'll cook dinner"she said "just you I want you" I said and try to grab her but she run outside the room "take a bath you maniac" she shouted.

Dana

Another round we just woke up I'm so tired but his like a machine that don't get tired after we make love I take I shower. I walk around naked and his eyes are following me I grab my undies and a shirt and went outside asking him what he wants for dinner "just you I want you" he said I run outside the room and shouted "take a bath you maniac.

I came down grab my phone and laptop before heading into the kitchen my public IG is gonna explode I need to upload the pix last night. "Babe are you done?" I shouted "yah why? You want me now?"damn this guy "can you grab my other phone before you go out? Thanks"I said.

@onlyD #AmbushJapan #AmbushOpening
Hot and New store in Tokyo is open now for Business... Hope to see you guys soon! You might bump into me!

 Hope to see you guys soon! You might bump into me!