Spoiled Love-48

Jiyong

The next morning she got up early she's not in the bed when I woke up "baby!" I shouted and she open the door "what babe?" She said and sit beside me
"why?somethings wrong?"she ask
"Nothing" and I smiled at her and hug her "your such a baby"I put my head in her lap
"I want to wake up and see your face but your not here"I said
"I'm cooking babe!"she said and went out the room I go to the bathroom and follow her to the kitchen and there she is cooking breakfast for us.

"I need to get used to this baby"I said while she's cooking facing the stove
"what babe?"she put the egg on the plate
"you cooking me breakfast in our house with our babies" she almost spill the egg on me when I said that to her
"something wrong baby?"I ask her
"nothing babe it's just the babies part"she smiles at me babies I know she don't want to have one yet I hug her from behind
"I know you don't want to have babies yet but soon?hmm?"I said to her
"sit down first babe I have to tell you something"she said is there a problem
"what is it baby"I said worried
"babe I'm taking shot"she said shot?shot of what "are you sick is there something wrong with you do you need a doctor?"I said

"no babe I'm fine I'm taking shot so I don't get pregnant I don't want to keep secrets from you" I'm shocked she don't want to have babies with me because she's taking shot "don't you want to have babies with me?"I ask her "it's not that babe I do want to have babies someday I still have you your my baby!"she said yes I'm her baby I hope someday is soon "are you mad at me babe?"she ask me with her puppy eyes.

how can I be mad at her I love her so much "I'm not mad baby I understand,at least I can release inside you every time we make love because I hate wearing protection"I said and she did laugh so hard "me too babe I hate it hahaha"she said I carry her bridal style "let's go I will release everything inside you hahaha"I said.

We make love and damn it feels good to release inside her. After that we shower together I will not allow her to live alone when we get back to Seoul "we're picking up the twins right?"I said "yes babe there flight is this noon"she said "how did you know them?"I ask her "well there mom is my dad's secretary slash my instant mom when dad bring me to Paris"she said "I didn't feel alone when I'm with them even if dad's always on business trips" she added "why is that?"I ask "because there mom has 8 kids and there just the twins it's like always a party in our house when they come over hahaha" she said and laugh she must be alone all her life but she's happy she's surrounded and love by other people "why babe?" She ask cause I'm looking at her "you will not be alone again baby I promise you"I said and hug her right I will love you and never leave you like your dad always do.

 After that we shower together I will not allow her to live alone when we get back to Seoul "we're picking up the twins right?"I said "yes babe there flight is this noon"she said "how did you know them?"I ask her "well there mom is my dad's secret...

We go to the airport and wait for the twins,and then I saw 2 guys shouting Dana's name and run towards us and hug Dana "hi guys!"she said "guys this is Jiyong" she said "the lucky man" they both said and hug me also "this is Larry and Laurent"Dana said to me "nice too meet you guys"I said. And they talk in French she's so sexy talking in French.

Dana

We went to a restaurant near there hotel after they settled in "how are you?wait your dad want you to have this"Larry handed me an envelope and when I open it it's a black card "that old man" I said "well he misses you a lot"Laurent said "here lilo want you to have this"Larry said "oh my god daughter how is she?"I said I miss that girl I let jiyong see the picture of my god daughter "it's his daughter I adore her"Jiyong smiles at me "give lilo a playmate soon D"Larry's looking at me and Jiyong "we will work on it"he said and the boys laugh and high five Jiyong.

Later that evening we went to the club with the crew "were are the boys?"Yoon ask "backstage stretching"I said to her
"so when are we going back to Seoul?Verbal ask "our flight is tomorrow ,Jiyong I did buy you a ticket and you?"Yoon said
"I can't I have my last gig this Friday"I said "you will not fly with us"Jiyong said
"I did book my flight on Saturday morning"I said to him "can I take the same flight"he said to Yoon
"you can't we can't rebook and we can't refund it sorry"she reply to him I saw his face his pissed about it
"I'll buy a new ticket"he said "babe it's ok don't waste money go with them ok"I said while holding his hand
"I won't I will book another flight"he said
"you can buy another ticket but you will not be with her either it's fully book GD" Sooj said and let him see the flight online
"I will bring you to the airport ok babe?" And I kiss him and went to the DJ booth to start the Party!