Spoiled Love-7

Jiyong

"I'm the brand" that's what she said well it's true whatever she wears became famous that's what I see in her INSTAGRAM my friend Her friend but why now?.

When I remember what happen earlier fuck I'm so turned on, her legs is killer,her bare face is like a painting and damn that lips I want to kiss that lips.

I'm hard as a rock by thinking of her I need a cold shower. I went to the bathroom and had my cold shower I remember the clothes I wear was hers I have a purpose to see her again.

I came back to her house and no one answer me where is she now? I called my friend "B do you know where is Dana?" "she's in her house"
He answered "no one is answering "I said.

Long paused and then "she's in her studio this is her password 8888" wait what? She loves 8 too?!Thanks bro I awe you" with a smile.

Fuck she loves 8 too I open the door and I'm hearing a loud music down stairs. I went down and find her in a short short,boyfriend shirt with her glasses on and a messy hair bun. Damn she's sexy! I need to control myself  and this guy between my legs fuck why did I wear a skinny jeans.

She didn't hear me coming down I tap her shoulder she got surprised and she pulled me by accident I went on top of her and we look at each other

It's a good 5 mins until she protested "can you stand up?"she ordered me damn those lips I can't take my eyes off her lips.

"Im sorry" is all I can say she stands up and look at me. "How did you...? Oh Bajowoo give my password did he?" I smiled at her and scratch my neck.

I handed her the paper bag with her clothes in it "what's this?" She said and open the paper bag".

My eyes roamed around the room it's full of paintings and it's all beautiful. I see shoes,bags,shirt and even jacket all hand painted. "Did you do this" I ask while holding the black shirt with a daisy flower painted on it.

"Yup! This is where I release all my problems" she said in a bitter smile.

And then in the other side of the room is a Turn table and tracks all organized in the cabinet. "Is this yours? I said "my hobby slash work hahaha"she reply she loves music too! at Yoon's party she's good I mean for a girl Dj.