Spoiled Love-31

Jiyong

How can this girl work if she has everything she needs damn I really pick the right one I put my plate in the sink too and she washed them and after we headed to the other room. She's in her laptop with her headphones and I'm in my phone her legs was at my lap and a caress it while checking my phone.

Dana

My phone ring when I saw it it's Kirk damn I'm so annoyed by him "yes! I'm busy" I answered the phone "thank God you answer the phone I'm calling you like forever crazy" the other line said "I'd email everything did you receive it?" I reply "yah yah do you need me to be there?" He said "I will call you if I need you but now I can manager everything" I said in an annoyed voice "Michael and Steve wants to talk to you and Steve wants to know if your coming with him in Belgium?" He said damn he won't stop "I think about Tomorrow Land but EDC I will be there email me the dates so I can put it in my schedule" I say "ok then call me if you need anything honey" he said "laters" I ended the call.

Jiyong

She's talking to the phone with someone after they talk "who's that?"I ask while looking at my phone "my annoying agent" She frowned her eyebrows "why are you so annoyed by him?" I look at her "he don't want me to rest that's why I took off not telling him" I kiss her thigh "you want me to kill him?hahaha he slave you" looking at her with something in mind "I can do it myself babe hahaha don't look at me like that I have a gig later" she said while acting to stand up but I grab her waist and kiss her.

"I need to change now and you too I don't want to be late" she said and she's holding my face "we continue this later ok babe?" She stands up. We enter her room and ask me to find some clothes for me and I saw her collection of Richard Mille watch damn she has all the good stuff "you like it babe?" She saw me looking at her collection "well it's a nice collection baby I will have one soon" and pick some clothes on the closet.

 We enter her room and ask me to find some clothes for me and I saw her collection of Richard Mille watch damn she has all the good stuff "you like it babe?" She saw me looking at her collection "well it's a nice collection baby I will have one so...

Dana

I need to get ready but this man is so maniac I can't do it now I need to be energetic later for the crowd. I change my clothes and lend him some because he doesn't have clothes with him.

He hates what I'm wearing but this is we're I'm comfortable "change baby please I don't want other boys to ogling you in the club" he said "babe it's work and I'm in the DJ booth

He hates what I'm wearing but this is we're I'm comfortable "change baby please I don't want other boys to ogling you in the club" he said "babe it's work and I'm in the DJ booth. I saw him looking at my watch collection "I will have one soon" he said he doesn't have one yet hmmm. I wear the Richard Miller RM 011 Automatic red my fav dad give to me when I turn 20 yrs old.

Jiyong

We arrive at Club Vent and the crew is there and we go straight to them "I check on something babe I'll be back, B the usual" Bajowoo nodded she kiss me before heading towards the crowd. "Well well how's your night did you get to sleep?" Bajowoo put his arm around my neck "we'll we sleep well like we're in cloud nine" I said and he puts his hands in his ears "stop I don't want to hear it, I'll get her drink"he said and walk away "come back I tell you everything" while laughing to hard.

I'm eyeing her from afar greeting all the people she bump into and take selfies with fans "stop eyeing your girl she's working" Verbal said to me "don't be so jealous baby boy"sooj said "yeah wait until you saw her in festival hahaha" Xin said to me " what about it" I ask " all the guys are into her when she perform not because of her looks but how she makes the crowd crazy" Bajowoo said "like now it will be a blast tonight not like her other performance" he added "why is that" looking at him "she's paid tonight so her performance will be epic not like the once you saw its just her practicing" Yoon said while putting her arm around my shoulder "so you need to control yourself ok!" She added and sit besides verbal.And then the resident DJ called her "tonight our special performer from DIM MAK Only D!" The dj said and the crowd goes wild when she went up the booth without her jacket just her sexy flowing blouse "good evening Are you guys ready!!!!" She shouted and we scream "I can't hear you!are you guys ready???!!!"

We scream and our hands up in the air "let's go!" She starts her beat with Jay z (niggas in Paris) and she starts to dance while playing the turn table and lip sync the song. "She take off her jacket why?" I look at Xin "man she needs to dance how can she if she's wearing that jacket" Xin said "she's too sexy" palming my face.