Spoiled Love-16

Third Person

He walks to the Starbucks cafè at the corner of the street wearing baseball cap,shades,mask and jacket he needs to cover his face so no one will notice him.

The cashier ask for his name fuck I can't give him my name " just G and D thank you!"I said and I walk outside. Thank God no one notice me I didn't bring Jae Ho with me.

Dana

I stand up because someone's buzzing nonstop who the hell is that? My head is spinning and I went to the door and when I open it there he was again my lord I'm wearing kimono in front of him and I have no undies.

He greeted me and I invite him inside the house "here B said you love iced coffee when you have hangovers" He handed me the coffee God I need this one I sip the iced coffee with my eyes closed damn it's so good.

When I open my eyes his just staring at me watching me sip my coffee it's like he's watching porn the way he looks at me Pervert!.

Jiyong

She open the door and she got shocked when she saw me "Bajowoo said you like iced coffee for your hang over" she smiled and invite me inside.

Her kimono is silk man! she's naked under that kimono she was ahead of me while we walk to her house no line of undies under that kimono.

Dana

"Why are you here?" I ask while sipping my coffee he just look at me "your gone when I woke up" I cough while drinking my coffee fuck I can't remember last night "ah me not in the bed" he just laugh to what I said. I didn't even know what I said just now I just laugh with him.

"Do you have any plans today?" I ask him "I have none why?" He reply "let's go somewhere"
I smiled sweetly at him his been a good boy last night so I need to reward him.

I change my clothes and we drove to this secret bath house near the mountain "it's so beautiful" he said while looking at me and I smiled at him. We enter the bath house and I go straight to the information "ms. We only have one room available is it ok?" Damn the two of us in one room well he didn't do anything last night "it's ok I get the room thanks" she give me the key of our room.

Jiyong

One room for the both of us fuck how can I control myself now she takes off her clothes and cover her body with just the white towel down boy don't start now i told my manhood I cover the half of my body with two towels just in case.

We went at the back of the room and dip our body in the mountain water pool she look so damn sexy with that wet body of hers I can't take my eyes of her.

"Can I ask you something?" She looks at me "yeah what is it?" While I adjust my body to a comfortable position. "What's your name? I mean name name? Your mom didn't give G Dragon as a name right?" Look so serious and damn I laughed so hard to her question.