Spoiled Love-4

Dana

White shirt and rip jeans my uniform well the jacket is expensive so I don't bother. Bajowoo pick me up around 8:45pm well his not late for the first time.

We arrive at my friend's party " where have you been you brat?" Yoon my business partner slash big sister greet me as soon as I enter the club

She handed me a tequila shot and it feels good when I drink it, liquor in my veins again I love it.

Bajowoo drag me to meet his friend this pink headed guy who cannot stop starring at me I think somethings wrong with him.

" she's beautiful " the fuck is he saying? Is he a retard? But his cute with that bad boy attitude of his.

I extend my hand to greet him and he can't stop shaking my hand.

I walk around to greet all my friends damn I miss them Anhar, Sooj, Christina, Ayanna, Dauhm, Xin, Junsuke, specially Yoon she became my big sister when dad left me here for a while.

"Your here so work your magic it's our party after all" I know what she wants it's our party I'm the half of her company Ambush I invest in her after my mom past away.

I got out of the club to vape and there he is the pink headed guy what's his name again? Something with a G.

I greeted him and he offered me to smoke "I don't smoke I vape" I said and he light his cigarette Damn his so sexy when he light that thing, what am I thinking? Stupid girl stop it!

Thank God Xin called me before I lose my mind because of him and his sexy pink hair.

Low tech turn tables if Yoon told that I will DJ I bring my own thing's, so I start to play my own beats this hobby of mine that I forgot because of that B** damn I feel good playing again.

The crowd enjoy the music and there he is again next to me this pink hair guy. His dancing to the beat and damn his so sexy! Fuck what are you thinking? The first time I think of someone so sexy I think of him over and over again Shit something's wrong with me!.

I end my set and we sit in the VIP lounge Yoon prepare for un all of my friends are here to celebrate with us.

"Why did Paris kick you out princess?" Sooj one of my closest friends tease me. "Well she turn there house into ashes" Bajowoo told
"You and your big mouth" I said, there mouth stays open when they heard what Bajowoo said.

"It's worth almost 10million euros and you just burn it to the ground?" Yoon just pinch my cheeks. "I thought she's there that's why I burn it down hahaha" sipping my tequila.

The pink hair guy just looking at me with amusement, "he can build another one for that B**" Anhar put her hand in my mouth "watch your language young lady" while laughing "young lady? Who me? Fuck of!" They all laughs at me.