Full Circle: Part 2

The battle with the Fall maiden was proving to be a difficult one for Weiss and Ruby. They've worn her out, placed enough wounds on her skin, and their auras were worn out. Still, Cinder was fighting with them, determined to kill them.

The area of the vault was littered with ice, burnt pavement, and rose petals. The damage of their fight proved too much even for a wide space.

Weiss' vision was spinning, her breathing heavy as she slid back from the last attack Cinder delivered. Ruby was holding her off well. Unfortunately, she didn't have all the bullets in the world. Her semblance and inhuman strength might be enough to keep her alive but Cinder was more powerful.

Ruby shot her last bullet that hit Cinder's torso, sending her flying and finishing off her aura. Unfortunately, she hasn't fed from Weiss from the past week so she was no match. Feeding on her now will kill the heiress.

They were all tired and exhausted, all their auras have run out. It was the home stretch for this fight that has been going on for too long.

Cinder managed to get back up, her eyes flaming. With the sneer she had, it was clear to the young students that she had enough playing with them. 

"Enough! You both have fought well but this is the end. You can't stop me." Cinder levitated mid-air, materializing her bow in hand, three arrows loaded in. She pulled back the string, aimed at Weiss.

Ruby was far from the white-haired girl. She didn't trust herself enough that she'd make it faster than the arrows. Her silver eyes watched her lover come face to face with death.

Cinder let go of the string, firing at Weiss. Ruby tried her best to rush to Weiss but she couldn't do it. She closed her eyes and prayed to the gods she'd make it.

She won't and Weiss knew it.

But the arrow didn't hit her. none of the arrows did. Instead, Weiss can only see darkness in front of her.

"You need more training." Blake's voice echoed in the room as she spoke. "You've been kept in that stupid vase for so long that it made you weak, Ruby."

Weiss' head cleared up slightly as she saw the darkness melt on to the ground. She can see two figures by the elevator doors, behind Cinder. A smile took over her lips.

Ruby turned to the source of the voice and saw her sister and Blake. It seems like Qrow sent them back to help. They made it just in time if that's the case.

Yang ran to charge Cinder who was just as surprised as Weiss and Ruby. The blonde took off the ground and used her fists to put Cinder back to the ground.

The Fall maiden managed to block the girl's fists with her arms but she was knocked out of the air. Blake charged down at her, sword in hand, slicing at Cinder to get her to bleed more than she already has been.

Yang assisted, firing shots at Cinder from her gauntlets. Cinder blocked the bullets with her swords but she was tired.

Blake and Yang attacked simultaneously to weaken Cinder while Ruby lifted Weiss off the ground and brought her to a safe area to heal her and recover using her magic.

Cinder used her magic to put some space between the two, flames forming a sphere to keep them away. Blake couldn't come close to Cinder's sphere of flames.

Yang was happy to invade the woman's space, charging head-on with her hair in flames.

Blake hung back at the darker parts of the room, moving quickly to catch a blind spot of their opponent. Yang managed to break Cinder's bubble of raging flames, hitting her abdomen which got Cinder winded.