New House

A/N: Hello my lovely piiiippsz! Back at it again with that Whiterose ship *^*

Honestly, this is my OTP but...Bumblebee...is not far away eUe. Enjoy reading~!!! >♡<
============

Weiss was adamant about her Father's sudden giveaway. The old house at Vale was hers, placed under her name and assets. What was odd was there was no warning nor did she even tell her parents that she was to head to Beacon for the next term.

Of course, her sister approved of her brave yet reckless plan of leaving Atlas for her schooling. It was a sweet gesture from Winter.

Once she was allowed to go out, she packed her bags, grabbed her weapon, and fled the mansion. She didn't bother waking her parents and his younger, yet ratchet, brother.

Weiss flew to Vale with her system filled with excitement. A free reign to herself behind her parents' back was the most freedom she has had for her whole eighteen years of living. She was the one being groomed to be the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. Supposedly it was Winter, her older sister, who was supposed to run the company but she joined General Ironwood in the army. Her Father was also adamant about that decision but that gave Weiss a clear sign that she can be free of her Father's clutches if she wishes.

Weiss shook that thought away. She is going to graduate Beacon as a huntress AND run SDC. That was her goal. She was to prove to her father that she can do both.

Upon arriving, Weiss rode to the house in a company car, unloaded her things, and left the maids to fix her possessions in her quarters while she was to galavant around her new home.

It was big, standing out like a sore finger, and mostly white. Figures.

Yet she entered, curious for the reason why the house was given to her.

It was nothing odd. White pillars of marble at the lobby, cold, yet an elegant place. The only difference between the other places of her family was the old things on display. On the walls were paintings of the first generations of Schnee, antique vases, and other things. Some were fading on their stands.

It fascinated Weiss to see such things. Even pottery, weaponry, and clothing were displayed for her to see but nothing struck her. Until she arrived in the living room.

It was one of the warmest looking places around the mansion. Gold curtains, an old fireplace with a blazing hearth, and more displays of antiques. There was also a vase that was encrusted with rubies in a glass display. The carpet underneath her feet made her smile as it was fuzzy. The couches were of crimson, the tables made out of cedar, and over the mantle's display was a weapon hung and compressed.

She stepped closer to look at the engraved plate underneath in hopes that it has a name.

"Crimson...Rose?" She read softly. For a clad red weapon, it was fitting. But what was it really?

She took a stool, dismounted the weapon from its place, and inspected closely. She saw the intricate and complicated mechanism in it, a gun yet she saw a glimpse of the blade under the metal.

She took a step back and unfolded the complicated weaponry with care. She watched as it unveiled itself to a scythe. It was a beautiful weapon but it was not hers. Something felt odd with the thing.

"Woah.." she looked closely and saw that it was more complicated than it's appearance.

It was heavy and unbalanced in her hands but something warm was there in it. She saw the scratches, the marks from battles she never knew of.

Weiss decided to give it more tests just to keep it moving. She swung it around in grace, letting the weapon flow around her body, hearing the blade slice through the air.