You can't guess who's older nor who's the Vampire

After finding Yang Xiao Long in the Emerald forest, Ruby and Weiss decided to get coffee together with her. It was not such a bad day to be out. Weiss didn't know what better to do when she stayed at home. Perhaps knowing who Ruby out of the house is better.

She did notice a few things. Ruby said she's a vampire so why isn't she burning under the sun? Was it because of her magic? Why does she have brilliant beautiful silver eyes? Why is her smile so radiant? And why did her questions turn to self-attack on her brain?

She didn't know. Frankly, she was afraid to ask Ruby the answers. Today was something else. Seeing Yang and Ruby hang out and laugh at the streets of Vale was a nice sight. Sisters reuniting as fate wanted them to. Weiss smiled in relief and jealousy upon seeing the two laugh and smile under the afternoon sun.

"Hey, Weiss! I can call you that, right?" Yang whirled with a grin on her pink lips. Weiss compared Yang's radiance as the sun, radiant and beautiful as well as refreshing. "I could call you Miss Weiss if you want."

The heiress nodded. "Of course. I don't see why not." She responded with a small smile. "What is it?"

The blonde tugged at Ruby's hand, the two of them facing her. "I heard you got Ruby in Beacon again. Is that true?" Yang inquired with such an imposing tone. For a moment, it scared Weiss when she noticed that Yang can be overprotective of Ruby despite the differences in their age and appearance.

Never the less, Weiss replied with her eyes glancing at Ruby who had a bright smile on her lips that made her quite adorable. "Why yes, I did. She insisted to go to Beacon with me."

She recalled the first day she appeared out of nowhere, telling her that she's a vampire and a witch. To also prove her point, she bit her neck. That was quite an unexpected day to have in their household. Of course, she explained to the servants of who Ruby is so they won't be alarmed if things go out of hand or if they talk quietly in corners. It was overwhelming.

"Thank you! Thank you for helping my sister in Beacon! I'm enrolled to finish my training to be a huntress just like her. I'm glad that I get to spend time with my sister again." Yang's radiant smile warmed Weiss' heart. She thought she was in trouble for allowing Ruby in at Beacon.

The heiress smiled at them both. "No need to thank me, really. Where are we heading, by the way?" She asked curiously upon the two girls in front of her.

Ruby smiled at her gently. It's an odd look on her considering that the past few days, she simply gives her smirks and grins, mischievous ones of that. "We'll get coffee. May I? I missed Yang a lot. A day is hardly enough time to catch up with her."

Weiss couldn't argue with her. Ruby is lucky to have Yang back. She has no such circumstances to even talk to her sister, but she owes her a great deal for honing her skills. "How about I leave you at it? I'll head back to the mansion to prepare for dinner. Why don't you come to join us, Yang?" The heiress invited. "For dinner, I mean."

Ruby turned her head to both Yang and Weiss who had solid eye contact for a while now. She didn't know what her sister was doing but it does seem like she's searching for something in the heiress' eyes. Ruby had to interject or else it might be too awkward if her sister continued.

"Yeah! Join us! Eat the good stuff, talk like we used to, get to know Weiss--" Why was she vouching at Yang to know Weiss better? It sounds unusual and confusing coming from herself.

"Sounds like you two have grown close, eh~?" Yang teased, nudging her sister as she gave a look at her sister's way.

Ruby shook her head, chuckling. "Not what you think. She's a gracious host. Heck, we're living together since we'll go to Beacon."