Yours to Take

Weiss couldn't think of any other reason why else would she stop now. Ruby made it difficult to resist carnal wants from all the feeding, the close contact and the talks they have at night before they fall asleep.

The closer they became, the more she felt something for Ruby. The more she had a need from her too.

The night is young and the grove seems to listen and watch them as they finish their feeding, a chill in the air passing as they decide to close the circle, clean up, and head back inside the mansion with their hand intertwined, an agreement made under the light of the moon.

After dinner the mansion often looked desolate, sleeping like the people inside. The lights were dim and low, lamps lit at corners while chandelier hang unlit from the tall ceilings of the mansion. Weiss and Ruby stepped in and tried not to make too much noise. Not that anyone would be too alarmed from hearing them both.

Weiss led Ruby up her room, her cold hand holding tight on to the warm hand of Ruby. The brunette watching the white haired heiress climb up the stairs with a phantasmagoric look, thoughts of something else seen through her eyes of cold blue.

They entered the room and locked the doors behind them, now feeling better away from the prying eyes of the ancestors of Weiss.

"Ruby, take care of me..."Weiss asked simply before they were to start a different kind of affair that they can't even place in word.

"I'll do the best I could. But no promises of rough playing, alright?" Ruby answered, pulling the white haired girl close into her arms.

The safety net's already down to catch Weiss but why does she want to feel the free fall? She wants the danger of dropping on shards of sharp rocks of regret and pain. She craves the thrill, the lack safety and a huge chuck of recklessness.

Weiss stood on her toes, kissing the brunette to close the distance between them, the air filled with tension and a dangerous spark that needs to burn. Rub kissed her back, holding the heiress closer, gradually carrying the white haired princess as they exchange kisses, lips and tongues clashing as the heat between them intensified.

Eyes full of want, lips in a furious exchange--Weiss held on to Ruby who held her up, her inhuman strength quite a charming thing to have right now.

"Hmm~ " Weiss moaned, guilt in her welling painfully in her chest, constricting her as she continued the exchange with Ruby but for some reason, her hands calmed her soon afterwards, her touch simply magic that removed her worries, filling her head with thoughts of delight.

"You're quite a good kisser..~" Ruby can't help but say as she carried Weiss to bed, her weight easy for the brunette to carry.

Gently, she laid her down with lips still dancing together, soft moans heard from their lips. Ruby stripped the heiress of her clothes, her hands not leaving her beautiful figure, the sensation of the vampire's touch making the princess' skin tingle.

"Haaa--!" Weish gasped as she felt Ruby place her lips on her breasts, tongue running and flickering on her nipple, a free hand giving attention to the other side. "Mmmppf--!"

Ruby can't help but look up, wondering if she was making Weiss feel pleasure or hurting her. She never really tried this before with anyone properly, it made her nervous just what she might end up doing.

"That...feels good~" Weiss whispered which Ruby easily heard. She was doing fine and it gave her such a sensation of satisfaction.

Ruby continued with the teasing her perky soft breasts and later trailed soft kisses down her torso, making Weiss shiver under her.