Feeding time. The first of many.

Weiss took the bottle of wine to the bedroom after dinner. Ruby held her hand as she led her to her own bedroom. Midnight blue, white, and silver walls and decors were in her chamber but the heiress found this quite elegant. Ruby looked quite fascinated by it but her attention was on Weiss' swaying figure.

The heiress removed her shoes and climbed on the bed while the bottle of precious wine stayed in her hand. Ruby found her quite adorable in this state of hers but alcohol meant that she was vulnerable which makes it a better feed.

"Have your fill, Ruby~" Weiss took a sip from the bottle before letting it down, slipping off her bolero off her shoulders, giving Ruby access to her bare neck and slim shoulders. Ruby's heart thumped in her chest, suddenly nervous upon seeing Weiss strip for her, even if it was just a part of her clothes. It was just one garment and nothing else was bare but it made her nervous...or eager.

The vampire closed and locked the door, dimming the bright lights to let moonlight enter through the windows. Weiss sat at the bed waiting for Ruby patiently to take her meal. She took a pillow and hugged it by her chest, patiently waiting and watching Ruby move around.

"Are you sure about this?" The brunette asked, hesitant. Why? She didn't know.

Weiss pouted. "Just get over it, Ruby. I can handle it." The white-haired heiress held on her pillow, hiding her flushed face.

Ruby slipped off her shoes and climbed next to Weiss, her cold fingers grazing on Weiss' warm skin to part her hair. Her silver eyes looked at the heiress' reaction to her touch. Weiss didn't recoil to her touch but found the cold comforting and enthralling, making her shiver slightly.

Ruby trailed soft kisses on to her skin, her lips warm and grazing on her soft neck. Her once silver eyes now turned blood red like roses, the heiress' scent imprinted in her head. She smelled wonderful like freshly fallen snow and a hint of vanilla and rain. Ruby found comfort and nostalgia with it as she took it in.

Weiss felt her kisses stop, hot breath rolling down her skin now. No later than a second after, she felt two sharp objects pierce her skin. She can't help but squeal and jolt in surprise as pain made its way to her head. Ruby held her by the neck, another arm around her waist to keep the white-haired girl from moving.

The pain soon mixed with pleasure, something she can't comprehend. Weiss didn't understand why was it nice...yet so painful. She felt her blood being sucked, gulps of Ruby heard as the room held it's breath like everything was watching their spectacle. Her heart raced at the thought of it, nervous yet enthralled.

"Ruby.." She whispered, submitting to the vampire's hold. The more Ruby drank from her, the more it felt good, the more she weakened.

The vampire was delighted that Weiss now felt the pleasure of being fed at. It was the only thing she can offer her in exchange for her dinner. Her hot blood tasting like nectar in her mouth, filling her soul and body with warmth and energy she hadn't felt for decades.

"Mmm..~" Weiss moaned and gasped, holding on to Ruby, intertwining her fingers with the vampire. "Feels good..." She muttered.

Oh, Ruby knew that. Weiss was moving her hips slightly to a rhythm that wasn't heard. Ruby felt Weiss' body getting warmer but weaker the more she drank.

She pulled away before she can drink too much from the white-haired girl. Hers was the sweetest and most filling blood she had ever tasted. It amazed her...yet it made her scared.

Ruby licked the wound clean, watching them close to simple scars that can be easily concealed. She held Weiss still, letting the girl lean against her as she reeled in back the reality of the situation.

Weiss felt sleepy, tired but satisfied with that one session of feeding. That one question she had was, "How often will we do this?" She asked softly, her voice echoing around the spacious room.

Ruby was afraid to answer that question. The worst feeling of feeding on a donor was the pleasure of consumption which can lead to addiction. The thin line divided sanity for her. She was trapped for decades in a jar with no food and darkness, no company nor anything with her. The white-haired girl must know this as she seems to be thinking about the matter a lot of times during the day.

"Weiss, I think you need to sleep," Ruby suggested but Weiss turned to her with flustered cheeks and a pout that Ruby is confused of.

"You still haven't answered my question, Miss Rose." Weiss pointed out, seemingly annoyed with this. The brunette licked her lips before she removed the heiress' hair tie and tiara, cupping her cheeks after.

"Less than five in a month. Probably. I don't need too much blood, Weiss. I just need to keep living and not shriveled up." Ruby clarified with a small smile on her lips. "I'll let you know."

Weiss seems to take that as a proper answer as she laid down on her bed, curling up under her thick blankets facing Ruby. "Stay...there..." She requested but she didn't take long before she fell asleep, softly snoring.

Ruby didn't move an inch and leaned against the headboard, watching Weiss sleep for half of the night, sleeping for the rest of it like she were normal.

But that night, her slumber was not peaceful. A dream came to visit her and it was a nightmare she feared that would never happen.

In it, she held Weiss in her arms, drained of life and blood on the cold frozen floor of a hall. She drank too much from her and she ended up draining the life of the poor girl. No one was there but the cold judging eyes of the moon above the peered through a starless night.

Regret welled in her chest, guilt was swallowing her whole, and fear was haunting her like a ghost. Ruby looked at Weiss' figure, holding it close as she whispered hushed nothings to comfort her lifeless body.

Haunting and powerless over death, she stayed and sat there to comfort a corpse of the host who takes her in. It felt too real, too true...

Until the morning sun rose to wake her up.