Thrill of the kill

A few days after their endeavors in the bedroom, Ruby and Weiss enjoyed their times in Beacon. Weiss and Ruby had bonded well over their studies and training. Being partners, their training sessions had been deadly but fun. Both did their best to teach one another of the combat skills and tips they had.

Weiss taught Ruby to be weary of her close range battle with and without Crescent rose because too close to be in range might be her weakness and fist fights, no matter how strong she can be, can hurt her if their opponent had any silver on them.

Ruby noted that Weiss should time her glyph on time or else her chain of attacks might be too slow, quick enough for a better opponent to recover and hit her back. This can be very advantageous to her opponents because the girl relies a lot on her glyphs. She also had to get the hang of switching from glyphs to her magic as not to exhaust her aura. Magic comes from nature, from the energies around, not from inside her.

Both were also getting better on their academics, Weiss tutoring Ruby on topics that seem difficult for the cookie lover and Ruby doing the same.

Yang and Blake joined in their study sessions and had scheduled team training where they all push each other to their combat limits, teaching each other of the needed lessons any other needed. From semblance to aura and everything in between.

Of course the teasing from Blake and Yang didn't gear an end for Weiss and Ruby. Blake raised a brow at the two at their shared affectionate moments. When the two would hold hands, Blake would take a picture for Yang to use later on for the two. Yang reveled and relished at the moments she can see her older sister happy. She gave them a lot of private times but Weiss and Ruby would need her for something and she'd see Weiss' concern for Ruby when she seem to be struggling with deadlines.

One time at lunch, their whole team was seated together and Ruby tried to pull a prank at Weiss but took it back quickly upon seeing the heiress in a bad mood resulting to a laugh fest. Weiss wondered why that happened but Ruby eventually told her. Yang and Blake can't help but smile for that.

But after their exams they were allowed out to see Vale and the city. The whole team were excited to see the whole place for the first time after their school year started. Just in time for their field trip, the preparation of the Vale Festival and the arrival of the representatives of other schools were in time with them.

Weiss seem to be eager to meet the ambassadors of other schools but Ruby brought up a few things about them which got Weiss thinking twice about meeting them. 

Until someone snatched Blake's bow from her hair, revealing her twitching cat ears.

The black cat wanted to catch the thief but  Ruby was on the task already. She blocked the thief's path that sent him toppling to the pavement. Men, women and children witnessed the stop of the burglary but it didn't seem to be an issue to the witch. What was an issue to her was that the thief attempted to get away again but Weiss grabbed his wrist just in time. 

A scream of pain was heard from the man which made him drop the bow, Yang returning it on Blake's hair. Weiss looked down at the thief to study him well. Blond hair, unruly and messy, eyes a deep shape of brown, his white button down shirt open to display his impressive yet annoying to Weiss' eyes packs on his abdomen. 

Weiss removed her hand from the faunus where a burn mark was visible on his lightly tanned skin. He glared at the white haired heiress with hate and dislike. "Apologize." She ordered, a frown on her lips. 

Ruby leaned down at him, studying him closely. "A faunus. A representative maybe? I haven't seen you around." 

The man stood and dusted himself up. He looked around where he can escape and attempted to jump up at a lamp post but dragged down by Yang easily by his tail. "That's my girlfriend. Apologize."

"What is wrong with you people?! I was just joking! Lighten up! Jeez, I didn't expect Vale to be so...aggressive." He complained holding his burnt wrist. "What--who are you people?!"

"Team RWBY. Now apologize." Weiss coldly replied. "Or do you want another freezer burn?" 

Ruby looked up at Weiss, taking a glance to check on her. "Easy, Weiss."

"Fine! Fine!" He moved back from the girls who didn't look threatening but were very much dangerous when you watch them up close. He can feel the cold, the heat, darkness and power from all of them. Ladies that were the embodiment of nature's wrath, was what he was thinking. Beautiful...but so dangerous.

"I-I'm sorry for stealing your bow." He stuttered. "I'm sorry I made a joke on it, now can I go? My team might be looking for me."

Blake stepped forward with a sly smile. "Give me your name."

Something told him not to. Something that flagged alarms in the boy's head told him not to speak but turn and run away from these girls. He can see their eyes, a glimmer in them that looked like a predator's gleam after hunting down a prey. Looks in their eyes that were almost mocking yet they were so beautiful. Four girls with beauty...

"Sun. Sun Wukong." 

It was done. He realized his mistake once he saw their lips curl to grins so cold. He turned and ran from them after, going his way without knowing what he just did.

We were all once warned that no matter how beautiful fae can be, one must not give their names to them. Not dine on their table nor agitate them. Sun just broke two rules that might place hi in peril when the time comes.

The crowd had dispersed after seeing that there was nothing much to see but a bunch of kids arguing about a stolen ribbon. Uninteresting.

But Team RWBY took this as a little fun since their afternoon might be getting boring. Perhaps they can do a few more interesting things around town this noon. 

"Are you alright, Blake?" Ruby asked, looking up at her familiar. 

Blake nodded. "Just fine. But was it necessary to take his name. I don't like him." She announced as they continued their walk through town. 

"Not necessary but a mere precaution." Ruby smiled. "Admit it, you had fun taking him down by intimidation." the Cookie lover asked, smiling at them. 

Weiss sighed and stared at her pale and cold hands. "I may have overdone that." She mumbled, doubting her actions.

"Remind me next time to get one of Ruby's healing crystal dusts when we get touchy." Yang teased. "No, you did fine, Princess. Besides, that was just a thief. Imagine what you can do to Grimm."

Weiss sighed. "I don't want to know. Can we get coffee?" She asked the group, pointing at one of the fancy yet cute coffee shops around the street.

"Yeah sure. I could use a cookie or two." Ruby seconded. 

"Tea would be nice." Blake added at the back. "We have to go back to school soon anyway. We still have that reading assignment for Professor Ooblek."

Yang groaned, back hunching like her lips frowning. "Don't remind me. It's annoying."

As discussed, they all concluded their afternoon with pleasant tea, coffee and snacks at the coffee shop, shouldered by Weiss herself. The group enjoyed the silence and the comfort it brought them. Not many were in the shop with them which made it better. By sunset, the girls were on their way back to Beacon Academy with another story to keep and tell another day. 

Now they must battle through the night with a different kind of enemy. Homework.

==========================

A/N: Oh dear gods and goddesses! I miss writing this one! I'm back! I'm not dead!! \QUQ/ Sorry for the long wait! TUT

Hello again everyone! I'm sorry if I stopped updating for a while! Since the semester started, I couldn't update properly but since our finals are fast approaching, we have quite enough time to slack back. \>w</

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm really glad to update again. These academic papers are killing me slowly TTUTTb

Don't forget to leave a vote, a comment and tell your friends! Tell me how was the chapter in the comment section! 

With love,
Sapphy~