Keep in mind: Manners matter

"Ruby! Where did you get that?!"

Out in the large garden of the mansion, Ruby was playing with a whole box of sniper rifle dust bullets. She was loading one of every kind in Crescent Rose when Weiss barged through the garden doors.

"Oh! Hey, Weiss. I asked the maids if they have dust bullets lying around. They were very accommodating." Ruby grinned and continued loading them in her weapon.

Weiss was mortified. Those bullets were not good. No good because they were old. Her new order of dust just came in from Atlas. There was no way the ones she found were safe. The new ones she got were better for Ruby's weapon. The heiress rushed to take the ammo back, grabbing the ones from the girl's magazine and emptying it.

"Hey!" Ruby protested and attempted to take back the ammo but Weiss raised a magazine full of the new bullets, shoving it to her face. "Uhm, what?"

Of course, Ruby wouldn't know that the development of Dust ammo has advanced. "These are the new ones that you should try using. They're less likely to damage you than your enemies." Weiss told her and loaded it up. "Go on, have a try at it."

"Here? You don't want us to go to the Emerald forest?" Ruby asked as she loaded the new ammo in her weapon. If the heiress of SDC says it's better, the vampire's gotta trust her. "I might blow up the next house or destroy a statue..." Ruby suggestively told her, no doubt, teasing Weiss.

"What is this? Ruby Rose is feeling hesitant to break Schnee property?" Weiss teased, smirking as she turned her back. "This is quite a sight!"

"This isn't always going to happen, Schnee. I can't have you tarnishing your name--"

"You showed care for the Schnee name!! This is astonishing!" Weiss was in awe but she didn't stop teasing Ruby. They decided to go with the girl's idea of heading to the Emerald forest, taking a small case of dust rounds and cases with them. In no time, Ruby and Weiss had taken an airship to bring them to the backyard of Beacon Academy.

They had a few more days before they enter Beacon officially so they have the luxury of trying out new things. Besides, they'll be in the same classes so they should do things together. Even if that's a random feeding session. Hopefully, not like the last one, Weiss hoped.

"Had I known you were willing to go train with me, I could have called you--" Ruby was probably going to say something full of sass or a downright insult. Weiss sighed, giving the girl a simple glare for her to pipe down. "Okay, got it."

They disembarked from the airship quickly before it raced back to the city. Both of them raised their weapons immediately. Weiss pulled Myrtenaster out of its sheath and loaded her dust cases. Ruby did the same, checking if her riffle was ready. The vampire was in charge of carrying their new ammo while Weiss started scouting the area.

"Now, let's look for some Grimm to play with!" Ruby was pumped up with their new adventure in the woods. Weiss didn't mind being in the forest but still, this is her first time to face actual Grimm. Not ones made of ice like her sister's summons.

They ventured around the forest, searching and killing the Grimm on their way. Until a blonde huntress fighting stopped them both in their tracks. Her long golden mane caught their attention first before the gauntlets at her arms. She faced against them but in front was a Grimm three times as large as the girls. A huge Ursa.

What was odd is that the blonde was calm in front of the huge monstrosity while Weiss was rattled, Ruby conflicted with either firing at the Grimm first or to wait for the blonde to move.

The ursa moved back for his attack to come off stronger. The blonde merely took a step back to match the incoming impact. Watching from where they were, Ruby and Weiss were in attention--ready to move if there was something to go wrong.

The Bloodstained Roseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें