Chapter twenty four Re-written

"So here's the deal, yeah? You're going to fall into a deep sleep and i'm going to take over your weak body for the time being until i find my own body. I've finally gathered enough of my now energy to be able to take over. SO GIVE IT!." 

I couldn't speak. My breathing became labored and my heart pounded so hard that i felt like it was going to rip my chest open. Was i having a panic attack? He gripped my throat and lifted me from the ground. That move restricted my breathing and i full on panicked. I flung my arms about while trying to kick him off. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna...

"HEY! YOU LET HIM GO YOU UGLY CRETIN!" I heard a high pitch voice shriek from the doorway. I looked over, tears blurring my vision. It was Catrina. What in the world? She hated me why was she here?

"Or what? You'll make me? Oh please Catrina. Sit down before you break your nails." He smirked nonchalantly and turned back his focus on me. Catrinas face went red from anger.

"Oh yeah?!" Catrinas eyes went from light blue to a dark yellow and she crouched down as if she were in pain. I didn't have time to think before Catrina was gone and the monster flew into the bedroom wall beside us. She was, in the blink of an eye, standing in front of me. She grabbed my arm and yanked me up from the floor. 

"Can't you do anything by yourself? Jesus christ you're like a fucking infant." She scoffed annoyingly. I was still in shock, unable to move. Her yellow eyes pierced into mine. She flicked her long blonde hair behind her shoulder and tucked it behind her ear.

"What are you waiting for!? A fucking GO signal!? RUN you dumbass!" She snarled and just managed to throw me into the bedroom door before she was viciously tackled by the monster and flew down onto the floor. I could only look in horror as the monster was now on top of Catrina, pushing her down by her throat. Blood was running down my forehead from being thrown into the door and not being able to catch myself. I pressed down on the wound with my pajama sleeve.

"Nice little maneuver there Catrina. I gotta say, you caught me off guard. Unfortunately for you you won't get another chance like that again. But out of curiosity why did you decide to interfere? You can't possibly have a sudden change of heart to be the loving elder sister now would you?" The bone in her wrist cracked loudly as he crushed it. Catrina didn't even flinch.

"Shut up you disgusting monster!. I don't need to explain my reasons to the likes of you. Fuck off!." She said and spat in his face. He grinned so big that his mouth went from ear to ear. He stared down at Catrina with pitch black, hollow eyes.

"I'm going to enjoy eating you alive." He said in a low growling voice. Catrina now looked terrified. She struggled as hard as she could to shake him off but he didn't move an inch. He inched closer to her face and Catrina struggled even harder. Just when he was about to take a bite out of her face he froze and sat up slowly. 

"It would seem my time is up. I'll be seeing you again very soon Jaden. Keep my temporary body fit for me." He cackled and disappeared into a black smoke cloud that rushed into me. I could feel it intruding through my nose, mouth and ears. Pushing it's way into my body. I passed out cold again. Into a cold, harsh darkness.

Yes yes i know. "It's a bit short this chapter isn's it?" Yes i agree but this is what i managed to pump out. Thank you so much for the patience and the love you give this book. It really means the world when you comment and show love and support for the continuation of this book. I love you guys! Stay safe.