Chapter Twenty two Re-Written

It's short, i know, but i wanted to come out with a new chapter as soon as possible because you like it so much and i didn't want to make you guys wait until i have enough time. Enjoy! 

Jaden POV

I laid as still as I could. The pain was throbbing throughout my body and it was impossible for me to sleep. David had given me some pills he said would ease the pain but I hadn't taken them. I was afraid of what it would do to me. By this point David had proven to be trustworthy but the trauma of having random pills and liquids forced down my throat just for "him" to see the effects was still lingering fresh in my memory.

I sat up slowly and adjusted the pillow behind my back. I looked out from the bedroom window, out to the forest outside. It was dark and it had started to rain slightly. Frightening flashbacks to my life or death situation in the woods with those... monsters started to creep forward. I closed my eyes and pulled up the blanket to my chin. I tried thinking about nice things, things that made me happy. Like that thing I got from Marlene called a strawberry. That was sure was delicious and she let me have as many as I wanted. Or the knitted sweater she got me that kept me warm and cozy or...Nicolai Ashmore. I blinked in surprised. Where did he come from? I didn't even know the man. Yet...the feeling I get in my stomach when I saw him was a pleasant one. With him around I didn't need a knitted sweater because I would always get warmed up when I saw him.

My fear was washed away and my pain had subsided somewhat. A tired yawn escaped my lips and i laid down again to sleep. I didn't like the feeling of loneliness I felt lying in this huge room all by myself. I thought I was used to loneliness by now. It was an odd feeling. You feel empty, like there's a missing piece inside you. I always thought I missed the whole puzzle not just a piece. I didn't know why I felt like this. I felt myself drifting off to sleep. I curled myself up under the blankets and soon there after I fell asleep. 

I suddenly flinched myself awake. I could feel a presence in the dark room, most likely right behind me. I didn't dare to move or even breathe. I stared intensely at the dark wall in front of me, hoping it would go away. It did not. Instead it shuffled closer and closer until it stood at the right side of my bed. I closed my eyes tightly. I was scared. The other side of the bed dipped down as if there was weight laid on top of it. I felt breathing close to my ear. A small whimper escaped my lips and a small tear began watering up in my eye. I felt a hand creep across my arm then around my waist. What should i do? Someone laid behind me and was holding me from behind. Perhaps so i couldn't escape? 

I had to do something. I gathered all my courage, forced away the feeling of fright and took a deep breath. I yanked myself loose and sprung up from the bed. It was pitch black in the room and i couldn't see where i stepped but i saw a slight light from underneath the bedroom door and headed towards it. However my body had still not recovered so to my horror my knees gave out and i fell hard with my face first onto the cold, hard floor. Tears welled up in my eyes. The harsh pain i felt in my face, I thought my nose was broken again. I held my nose as if to check that it was still attached to my face and felt a warm liquid running down my nostrils. This familiar feeling. It wasn't snot, it was blood. I didn't have the time to stand up before someone yanked me up from the floor. Shit for a moment i was so distracted by the pain that i forgot why i was in such a panic to get out. Now it was too late. It was holding onto me firmly and lifted me up from the floor. I couldn't run..