Chapter Twenty nine Re-written

It was raining profusely when i woke up again. I could hear the water harshly tapping against the windows and a low rumbling noise from outside. I curled myself into a ball and pulled the sheets over my head. It was warm and toasty and I felt safe. I was beginning to doze off again when I felt a rough and big hand grab my torso, pulling me in closer.

"We have to wake up now baby" he whispered in a low, tired voice. I turned around and met Nicolais tired eyes that just wanted to fall back asleep. My pulse went up when I looked at him. I felt the sudden urge to kiss him, so I did. I leaned in slowly and lightly pressed my chapped lips against his soft ones. He was surprised but he then grabbed my waist firmer and pulled me in even closer towards his body. I could feel his heartbeat through his chest and his warm tongue licked my lips as if begging for entrance. I let out a sigh and ge took that moment to gently slip in his tongue. He played with my tongue while gently embracing his lips with mine. I grabbed onto a fist full of his hair and slightly gave it a pull. He groaned in pleasure and let out a soft moan.

"Don't do that, baby. You'll make me want to take you. and I won't be able to control myself " He growled. His eyes were fixed on mine and they were hungry. I felt something hard pressing onto my lower stomach and I blushed. It was his..ehm..you know.

"I would love to continue this now but we have to get up before David and Marlene comes knocking on the door" Nicolai said and kissed me one last time before he got out of bed. I felt kinda disappointed in having to stop out cuddling but I didn't want anyone other than Nicolai to see my naked body either. Even if it was David and Marlene. I also got up from bed sluggishly and yawned. Nicolai walked over to my side of the bed and hugged me. His hand cupping my ass cheek.

"I'll help you get dressed my love" He said and gave my cheek a squeeze. I blushed bright red and felt my pulse going up. Why did he make me feel like this?

Nicolai walked over to the dresser at the end of the room. He rummaged through the drawers, pulling out clothing from each shelf. He handed me a pair of black trousers, a white t shirt and some grey socks. I put the clothes on and patted myself down to minimize wrinkles. It was a bad habit. The doctor was very peculiar about clothes not having wrinkles, at least not when he dressed me up for his clients..
I swallowed down the bad taste that began to crawl up my throat and continued to get dressed. I looked over at Nicolai and saw him buttoning up his white shirt. He noticed me staring and gave me a playful look while slowing down.

"Like what you see?" He said and grinned. I blushed and looked away but not before giving him a very slight nod. He growled in a low voice and gave me an intense look.

"Don't be so cute, Jaden. I will wanna eat you up" He said and quickly put his pants on, trying to press down the hard on he had. I wanted to look away but once I saw it I couldn't look away. Was that thing going to eventually be inside me? Impossible.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"You boys up? Breakfast is ready now." Marlene said while peeking inside the room. I nodded and walked towards her. I felt Nicolai right behind me, he was so close that I felt the heat from his chest on my back. I clenched my fist as to not turn around and snuggle up against his sturdy and safe chest. How I wish I could stay in his embrace forever.

AT VALENS CABIN

"Huu..huu..haa..goddammit he's a heavy bastard this one. A little help would be nice you know." Roger panted, desperately gasping for air.

I scoffed and kept walking towards my cabin.

"What makes you think someone as powerful as me wants to help someone so lowly as you? Quit whining now and get him inside! We're getting drenched out here."

I walked ahead to my front door and unlocked it. Roger grunted loudly as he was dragging Asmodeous up the cabin stairs. The rain was pouring profusely and thunder was making the ground shake. This was not a good sign. It's almost time. 

"Well come on roger! Get him inside! We don't have all goddamn day" I said while annoyingly looking at Roger panting and sweating. I sighed in disgust and went inside my cabin. I took rummaged through my library, looking to find the book of the dead. I needed to find a way to stop asmodeus soul to return to his body, a blocking spell.

The thunder roar was deafening and I felt myself getting nervous for the first time in several hundred years. Asmodeus can't be resurrected, no matter what I have to do. Roger slammed the door shut after getting asmodeus body inside from the rain and layed on the floor beside him, gasping for air and clutching his chest.

"How can a man so slender be so heavy?! It makes no sense!" He whined.

"Get up, your job isn't done yet." I said and kicked his side as to mark that he should get up. He groaned and moaned something about needing a minute to catch his breath. I gave him a deadly glare.

"If you can't be useful to me then why should I keep you panting and being disgusting on my hardwood floors? The its better to just kill you."

Roger got up from the floor and looked at me with a kicked puppy look in his eyes. My look at him was stone cold, there was no emotion behind my eyes. Roger shuddered.

"What do you need me to do then?" He asked sheepishly. I smirked.

"You have to go to the Ryers residence and retrieve that Jaden boy whose body contains Asmodeus soul. I need it here so I can block Asmodeus when he tried to get back into his body." Roger looked a bit puzzled.

"And how am I suppose to do that? The Ryers will torture me on sight, but it would be nice to see my precious doll again." He said disgustingly and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes at his incompetence.

"I'll send some of my minions with you and if you fail I will be the one torturing you and I can guarantee that your screams will echo through the woods for years to come." I threw an amulet at him so hard he gasped for air.

"These will make my minions recognize you as a non-threat and won't make them attack you, I think."

"You think!? What if they DO attack me?!" Roger shrieked and looked down at the amulet.

"Then that's your fate then, go now because I don't want to see you anymore before you get Jaden. And hurry the fuck up because we're racing against time here" I said and continued to look for my book amongst all the piles and piles of documents and books I had lying around in the cabin. Where is that goddamn book?!