Chapter Eleven Re-written

I took a deep breath and inhaled his intoxicating scent. It was addicting. His small frame fit perfectly against my body and I strangely felt at ease which was something that I hadn't felt in years. I could tell that he was feeling insecure, unsure about what he was going to do. His small body was shaking and i felt his body temperature rise. I gently put my hand agains his forehead. He was burning up. I looked down at his small frame, shaking and was instantly reminded of a younger version of myself. I was this boy once. Except my rescue from hell wasn't as warm and safe as his had been. I shook my head slightly as if to shake away the horrible memories that were beginning to surface. The small boy in my arms were beginning to relax into my embrace. He let out a small sigh and relaxed his previously tense body. He was so soft and fragile. I turned him around to face me. His body immediately tensed back up as he wasn't prepared that I would turn him around. I looked at his face and I noticed small scars, fading bruises and that his eyes were two different colors. I could have sworn that it had not been like that before. One was emerald green and the other one was black and strangely enlarged. It looked quite disturbing, like there was something else looking back at me through that eye, something vile and dark. Shivers began crawling up my spine. I closed my eyes for a second and composed myself but when i looked into the boys eyes they were the same again. Both of his eyes were now emerald green again...

I looked up at the confused man that was hovering over me. He was staring at my face and it was beginning to make me feel uncomfortable. I squirmed to release his grip on me but he was not budging. He held me firmly and stared into my eyes with his face ridiculously close to mine. I could feel his minty breath gently brushing against my face and i could smell his manly musk that was forcing it's way through every fiber of my body. I had to get away from this man. His mere presence were making my body strange, warm. It scared me. My heart was beating faster and faster and my face felt like it were on fire. My god...I was going to die. I pushed with all my strength agains the mans chest but with no effect. He was simply to strong. I felt fear creeping up my throat but i harshly swallowed it down again and i did the unthinkable. I did something that would get me tortured and starved for days. I kneed the man on his privates. He faltered and i took my chance and ran. I ran faster then ever before, with no destination in mind just away. I felt tears streaming down my face for i knew the fate that awaits me when i get caught. I feared for my very life as i ran past several rooms and through many corridors, looking for a way out. My body was protesting, my legs were on the breaking point but i pushed myself to go on. I didn't know how much longer i could hold on. I needed to find a way out and fast. I ran past the kitchen and past the living room where a very shocked David sat with his mouth open as i ran past him.

"Jaden? WAIT STOP!" I could hear him standing up and that he started to run after me. I saw an open window in the corner of my eye and headed straight for it. I didn't know how far up i was or how far i was going to fall down but i was so scared for my life that i did something i have never dared to do before. I took a leap of faith and with all my might jumped out the window. Unfortunately lady luck wasn't on my side as i were two stories up when i jumped. I braced myself for the painful impact but instead i landed on something soft. I slowly opened my eyes and i didn't feel any pain.

"Ugh! You sure are a handful, love" I froze. I recognized that mesmerizing voice. I looked down and saw that i were laying on top of the very man i kneed on his privates. My blood ran cold. He was going to kill me for what i had done. I started to tremble violently as i tried to stand up. I was immediately pulled down again and now i was laying on top of him with my face just inches over his. His eyes were soft and warm. He leaned over and placed his lips by my ear.

"Don't run from me, love"