Chapter 25

Luna

Was.. Was I dreaming? This couldn’t be real!

I didn’t know how to react.. My heart was beating fast in my chest, and I had completely stopped breathing. What do I do? What do I say?!

His question ran through my head several times, and I still hadn’t taken a breath of air. When I finally snapped out of it, I gasped a bit for air as more tears fell down my cheeks.

I then looked up at him, looking into his eyes as I started to shake.

I loved him.. And he loved me.. So.. There was only one thing I could say.

 “Andy… I.. I will… I WILL MARRY YOU!” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, feeling happier than I have in...Well… My entire life..

I soon felt his arms around me as well. They were holding onto me tightly as if this was a moment he never wanted to end.

And honestly.. I didn’t want it to end either.. I just kept him close, crying my eyes out. I had never felt like this in my life.. It was so confusing, yet so wonderful at the same time. I wished I could just freeze this moment.. Just he and I..

But slowly, I felt him letting go of me and reaching for the ring. I knew what he was about to do, so I let go as well and put my hand out. I could see him smile as he slipped the ring onto my finger.

And once again, I could practically hear Ydna teasing us again. It was like even though he was gone, he was still there..

I started to feel like I couldn’t breathe again. The ring was just so beautiful.. And his timing.. It’s like he knew I was gonna say what I did, and he used it as the perfect moment.

 “Andy.. I love you.. More than words can ever say..” I said, my voice cracking up a bit.

He smiled as he replied. “And I love you, Luna...more than I could ever say...and now...you have a symbol of my love...right there on your finger…”

I could feel myself blush, my face getting hotter with every passing second.

Then without thinking, I placed my hands on both sides of his face, and kissed him.

Nothing else mattered to me at this point. I had completely forgotten what I was doing on his laptop, and about the message I had sent.

All I could think about, was him.

I could feel him relax and wrap his arms around me as he pulled me closer.

This feeling.. I had never felt it before with anyone, but him. I felt like all I needed was him.

If I wanted to survive, I needed him. He was like my drug that I had gotten an addiction to, and I couldn’t break free. He was everything I needed in my life. And I never wanted to lose him..

 I’m not sure what happened, but one minute I was in the chair, the next we were both on the floor. I know my face must have been red from blush. I probably looked like one of those fruits I saw.. What was it called.. Strawberry! That’s it! I was probably as red as a strawberry!

Eventually, we broke the kiss and I could hear Andy panting a bit. I was too, actually. We had been kissing for a while, so of course we were almost out of breath.

I could only smile, too out of breath to speak. I loved him so much, and now.. I was engaged to him.. I.. I was surprised I hadn’t woken up from this dream.. But I didn’t care if it were a dream or not.. If it was one.. I never wanted to wake up.