Chapter 3

Luna

I quickly nodded, and began to follow Andy, hoping to find his clone.

It was kinda weird actually. Seeing that photo.. The two look like twins. I wonder how'd he react to that.

Anyway, I actually felt a lot better now.

We knew more about each other, and I had finally let go of all the pain I bottled up over the years... Well, not all of it..

I ran as fast as I could beside him, trying to keep up. But surprisingly, even with my dragon DNA, he was a lot faster than I was..

The thing that really bugged me though, was that little voice in the back of your head.

Mine was saying I needed to completely open up to him, and tell him every little detail of what really happened.

Another was demanding to know more about Andy..

And another....

No.. I'm not even saying what the other was saying to me.

I eventually looked around, unsure if we would ever find Ydna before sunset or nightfall..

"Andy, are you sure we're gonna find him?" I asked him.

"We have to find him." He said, his voice sounding so certain. "If we don't find him, the police will. And we certainly don't want the police hearing about anything Rockwell Labs related. They'd never believe it. In fact, they'd probably throw him in an asylum for it. We can't let that happen."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I simply nodded, and kept looking around.

I felt like if we could just fly, we could find him easier.. Like this, it's so much harder..

And, my wings and tail were starting to ache. I hated having to keep them like this to look "Normal". I hate normal.. I like being myself.. Aaaaand sometimes I don't..

Andy was looking around every nook and cranny. Looking under every rock and behind every tree...well, not literally, but you get my point. He was constantly on the lookout. "Come on...where are you...?" I could hear him say to himself. Then, we saw a shelter. Not a particularly sturdy one, it was made of sticks and was supported entirely by a nearby tree. The crackling of a fire could be heard somewhere nearby. A lone person sat by the fire, his clothes were just like the ones Ydna was seen wearing in the security footage, but it was hard to see if it was really him because we could only see his back. Slowly, Andy started to approach him. "Sir...what are you doing out here?" He asked.

He got a reply. "None of your business, that's what."

Whether or not this was Ydna, I couldn't help but to get a little irritated at what this guy said. I hate people who act like that.. Honestly, I hate people overall. I have very bad trust issues, and I have anger issues.

"Well, you're on our property, so it is our business." I said, quickly coming up with a lie to make him talk.

He simply laughed. "Nice try. This is the middle of the woods, no one owns this property. I've been living out here for about a week now."

Andy then grabbed his shoulder, apparently as irritated as I was. "Hey listen, bub. I don't know who you think you are, but all I asked was a simple question. You don't have to give me that attitude."