🌙 𝟜𝟚

-Miyoung-

"I'll wake up soon..." Jaemin slid away from me, which caused the warmth of his body to disappear too. "Come back... So cold..."

I pulled the blanket up to my neck and shivered, my body was aching for warmth again.

"You should wake you babe" Jaemin reminded me about what he said yesterday.

"Mhmm.. I will.. Cuddles.." I threatened him with my cute, morning, voice.

"Fine..." Jaemin crashes into the bed with me, wrapping his hands around my waist once again. "I want to walk around in the forest"

"Ok.. We will go" I granted his wish, pushing myself closer. "Just let me sleep for a little longer- And, don't leave me..."

"Ok, I will. Just wake up soon princess"

🌙

"Noona!" I had just walked out of my room after changing, heading to the couch to watch TV with Jaemin, Jisung walked up to me. "You don't need to cook today, we'll just find some humans or animals"

"Hmm? If you are hungry, I can cook for you" I smiled, he must be concerned. "No worries"

"It's ok" He returned a smile. "Renjun and Donghyuck-Hyung might be hungry"

"I'll cook for them then" I turned around and signaled to Jaemin I was going to wake the two deep sleepers up. He nodded his head and focused his brown eyes back onto the screen in front of him.

🌙

"Renjun-ah, wake up" Shaking his shoulder that was closest to me. "I was gonna make food-"

"Don't worry, we can find some humans" Renjun groaned, but reassured me. "Jaemin said you've been tired, lately... You can take a break"

"I'm just having a bit of problems with my past, but if you guys are still hungry- I can!"

"Ok.. Only if you want to"

"Sure, get up. Jisung will be bored once Jaemin and I leave"

"Ok" Renjun rolled himself off his bed, walking to his closet as I left his room for privacy.

🌙

"Hyuck, wake up"

"No" That was the least bitchy-ist 'good morning' I have ever gotten from Donghyuck.

"C'mon... I was gonna make breakfast- But Jisung and Renjun said no" I sighed.

"Please don't make breakfast- Or any other meal today. We just want to make sure you are ok" Donghyuck turned to face me, his drowsy facial expression. "Are you ok? Jaemin told us-"

"I'm fine, just remembering my past.. With my family"

"Oh... Don't worry, if you ever feel sad, you can come to us. We are family now" I smiled at his wise words.

"Thank you Hyuck"