🌙 𝟙𝟠

"How?" I questioned, my eyes still shocked them.

"Blood, obviously" Renjun rolled his eyes and I glared at him. Jaemin grabbed my hand and brought me to their kitchen.

"Why am I- Oh right..." He pulled out a human arm, I started to feel queasy. Then, I felt something pointy and sharp in my mouth, it felt like Jaemin's fangs.. wait-

"She has fangs!" Donghyuck exclaimed.

"Well, no shit, she was a vampire in the first place" Jisung pointed out.

"Jaemin..." I suddenly didn't feel good.

"Why? What's wrong?" He cane over and held my waist, tight. I hid my face into his chest again and held his hand tight. Pain felt like it was spreading inside me.

"What the fuck?!" Jisung screamed, startling he the two people next to him.

I felt hands roam around my back, and then, sharp claws traced my skin.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. A gust of strong wind was pushed outwards from my body, knocking somethings down, even stopping those hands. The boys had their mouths wide open.

"Wow.."

"How did you-" Then, someone knocked the door, to which Renjun came to open it.

"Chenle! Jeno!"

I ran up to them as fast as I could and crashed into them, hugging them.

"I'm jealous"

You know I can hear you right?

"Oh shit... Can I have a peck?"

Maybe.

"Princess~"

I let go of the hug and looked at them, forgetting about my eyes. Chenle's eyes widen. "W-When did this happened?"

"Today..." I replied. Just was just confused, a puzzled looked was the only thing on his face.

"Who bit you?!" Chenle growled. I stayed quiet. "Who bit you?! You would've lived a normal life!"

"Calm down Chenle, I'm fine" I pat his back.

"Jaemin" Jeno said sternly. "You bit her, I can smell it"

"Hypocrite" Renjun scoffed.

"I'm sorry! It was a full moon yesterday! And she let me!" He defended himself.

"She wouldn't be a hybrid if you didn't bite her!" Chenle boomed.

"And why'd you lie to me? Chenle-yah?" I asked innocently. "I know I'm Mimi, I know what happened to my mom, and I know why my dad disappeared! He's fucking dead!" I raged.

"It was for your sake. Or else you would've been killed. But look now, your gonna die, thanks to your soulmate"

"Thanks Chenle, I really appreciate it" I said sarcastically. The opened the door. "I'm leaving"

"You can't leave you are going to die" Jaemin asserted.

"Ok, I can defend myself, I'm not a baby" I walked out the door, slamming it shut with a gust of wind that I formed in my hand. I left the area.

🌙

I was sitting on a tree stump, knees up to my chest, trying to hold back the tears that were making my eyes glassy.

"Can this ugly dolphin get off of me? He's not even that strong- I take that back- Ow!"

Omo! Jaemin are you ok?

"No, Chenle's beating me up for biting you"

Tell him I told him to stop.

"He won't!"

Just come with me, leave him, I'm somewhere in the forest.
-
😉 😏