🌙 𝟚𝟟

We are currently at my old apartment, ready to pack up all my stuff.

"It's nice here" Donghyuck looked around.

"Thanks" I went straight to my bedroom and sat in my bed, Jisung followed.

"Are we really going to have to clean out your closet?" He asked, praying that there wasn't a lot of clothes.

"I don't really have that much clothes so, have fun. My cousin wants to move into this apartment anyways" We of course had to change our eye color, theirs were all a different shade of brown.

"I'll can make you guys something!" I remembered I stocked up on food. "I'll go make  food"

I left my room, heading towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Renjun walked into the kitchen with me, checking everything out.

"I'm going to make food for you guys!" I clapped my hands and put on my apron. "I don't know what you guys like since you only drink blood, so I'm just gonna freestyle it"

They helped Jisung with my clothes and I turned on the stove, ready to make Samgyeopsal (pork strips).

🌙

-Jaemin-

She really a decent amount of clothes, I was so happy it didn't take that long to pack. I walked around the room, conversing with the boys.

"Look, Hyung, there's a picture of baby Chenle and her" Jisung handed me the picture frame.

"She's a cute-ass baby" I smiled and laughed. They all found it disgusting- Leading them to gag.

"I'm kinda hungry, what's she making?" As if on cue, Donghyuck's stomach growled.

"I'll go check" I headed towards her bedroom door, exiting and going to the kitchen. "Love, what are you making?"

"Samgyeopsal" She answered back, not taking her eyes off the grilling meat.

"What's that?"

"Wow- Have you really only drank blood and eaten humans your whole life?"

"Basically" I replied, nonchalantly. Wrapping my hands around her waist and admiring the hardworking, concentrated, pretty, side-profile in front of me.

-Miyoung-

"Did you already finish clearing out my closet?"

"Yeah, you really had less clothes than we expected" He put his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I don't really like to shop that much" I murmured. "Don't you have girlfriends?"

I was referring back to the past, he was daydreaming about it.

"No why?"

"You were daydreaming about something..."

"Oh, don't mind that. I love you~" Jaemin caused me to blush. I waddled over to the cabinet to grab plates.

Do they even know how to use chopsticks?

"Yes, Princess, we know how to use utensils" Jaemin asserted.

"That's a relief. I thought you were gonna eat with your hands" I waddled over to the table, setting everything down. If you're wondering why I am waddling, Jaemin's still back-hugging me. "Okie! I'm done, you guys can eat now"

The other three slowly walked out of the room, getting closer to the table.

"It smells good" Renjun complimented. Then, someone knocked on the door. I stood up and went to it, looking at the screen displaying the boy standing on the other side. I pressed the button which allowed me to talk to him through a speaker.

"What do you want?" I asked, in the rudest way possible because it was one of my classmates that stalks me. Yes, sadly, I do have stalkers.

"I don't know, you've been gone for awhile I thought you died!" He was not genuinely worried, but he did have a crush on me.

"Can you leave me alone?"

"Oh.. That's a hard one... No?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I gave you a choice. Leave me alone"

"Still no"

"I'm dating someone"

"Say no more, I am leaving heartbroken" He left, and I know he will be back. I went back to the table and sat down.

"Who was that?" Jisung asked while stuffing a piece of meat in his mouth, with lettuce because he thinks he's healthy.

"My schoolmate" I recalled something. "Jaemin, can I go back to school?"

"Why would you want to do that?" He questioned me.

"Because I want to graduate..."

"No"

"Why-"

"No"

Jaemin you aren't my mom!

"Yeah, but it's still dangerous out there. You don't know what could happen"

But-

"No, princess"

Fine
-
Reload is so close I think I might faint 😱