🌙 𝟙𝟜

We stayed like that for awhile, Jaemin was caressing my hair.

"I won't go to the vampire meeting today" He suddenly spoke. "If this happens to you while I'm gone, I'll blame myself"

Don't, it's my fault.

"It's not if you get hurt, it'll be my fault for not protecting you" He firmly stated. Jaemin eventually picked me up and brought me back into the house.

——

"What happened?" The eldest asked.

"Those thing that were haunting her came back" Jaemin started walking slowly, inching closer to his bedroom. "I'm not going to meeting, I'm staying with Miyoung"

"Ok, but, lots of people are gonna think your just going to give up since you have a soulmate now" Donghyuck mentioned.

"No ones gonna protect her if this happens daily" Jaemin said.

-Miyoung-

He walked back into his room and set me down on the bed.

"Rest" Jaemin pulled the covers over my body, sitting on the bed.

"I'm scared.." I whimpered. I slid my body over to his, closer to his, and lay on my side, facing Jaemin. I felt him pet my head, the warmth of his hand was soothing. I feel something when I'm with him, he feels safe and I can trust him.

"Don't be, I'm not leaving you" Jaemin reassured and stop letting my head. "I thought you said Jeno and Chenle were coming over?"

"Today's a school day, maybe later..."

"Are you tired?"

"Just a little bit-" I cut myself off by yawning. "Maybe more than a little"

"Ok then, go to sleep. I'm not gonna leave your side"

I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

🌙

I opened my eyes and saw that everything was pitch black. "Jaemin?"

No response.

"Jaemin?" I dragged the 'n' sound out longer.

Still no response. I decided to get up and try to find him. I walked out of the room and it was pitch black, even outside. The big bright full moon was staring down on me.

"Nana?" I called out once more, nothing. Then, someone kicked the front door open and I turned my head to the sudden noise.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Jaemin had kicked the door open with eyes being a bloody, dark, red... Not the normal color.

"Hmmm... I'm hungry~"
-
How this gonna turn out? 🤭
I've been publishing veryyyy short chapters 😂 don't mind me