🌙 𝟞

"What are we supposed to do if we're lost?" I panicked. I knew this forest so well, how did I get lost? The hands came again, but it wasn't just stroking my back. They started choking me. I started coughing uncontrollably, making the boys panic.

"Omo! What's happening?!" Chenle rushed up to me and tried to see what was going on.

"M-Make it s-stop!" I choked my words out. The hands finally let go of me and my body lost control, falling to the ground.

"What the hell just happened?!" Jeno lifted me up, of the ground. He was carrying me. I spat blood out, making them both worry.

"Princess, are you ok?!"

Y-You saw what happened?

"Yeah, what was choking you?"

I don't know...

"And also, let the dolphin carry you. I don't want your other friend to carry you."

He's already carrying me, leave me be.

"What are you supposed to do if we're lost?" Chenle scratched his head. "What the fuck happened to you!?"

Before I could answer him, the hands cane back. They lifted my up again, out of Jeno's embrace, and threw me against the nearest tree. I bounced off it and hit the floor. I groaned in pain and Chenle came up to me. He put his hand on my back and took me to rest me back on a tree.

"Ok, who the fuck is doing that to you?!" Jeno shouted and slammed his hand on the tree closest to him. I looked at him, his eyes turned a different color, white.

"W-Why are you eyes like t-that

"W-Why are you eyes like t-that..?" I asked, terrified.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, we just have a secret.." Jeno looked at Chenle, I did too. His eyes were the same, bright, moonlit, white.

"You t-too?" I shook my head, shocked.

"We're- Umm.. Werewolves?" Chenle spoke, nervous at my reaction. I was hurt so gave I a short answer.

"W-Why didn't you t-tell me s-sooner...?" My voice trailed off, I was in a very weak state.

"We were scared about your reaction." Chenle explained. "We didn't think you would except us."

"Y-You're my friends... I.." I wanted to say the rest of my sentence but, I couldn't.

"Let's not make her talk anymore." Jeno cautioned. "She need to rest."

"Who's doing that to you?"

I don't know!

"Are you ok?"

No... I'm so much fucking pain.

"Hold on, I'm coming down there."

Wha-

"See you."
-
Where's this going? Idk 😐