🌙 𝟚𝟚

"He needs to pay" I growled and cracked my knuckles. The devil just chuckles, scratching his ashy chin.

"Still think you could beat me?" He laughed even louder. "I'd like to see you try"

Then, we starting fighting. I tried to use my powers on his but, he dodged every single on of them. I decided to just go psychical then. Throwing punches, which that devil was slightly worse at dodging. He punched my right in my stomach and face, causing me to back off, trying to catch a breath.

"What'd I say?" He praised himself. "No one can beat me! I'm-"

That's when I punched him in the gut, it spat out blood and coughed madly. I took this to my advantage and directed my hand right in front of him. My eyes were still a bloody red, I wanted it to die, go to the second layer of hell, burn, anything that involves pain. I slightly raised my hand up, bring the devil off the floor. It choked, and spat out its black blood onto the floor, again.

"Nice moves, still not enough, trust me, you'd need more than five people to beat me"

He kicked my stomach causing me to fall back. My back slammed against the floor, causing a roaring bang sound to spread throughout.

"J-Jaemin stop..."  Miyoung spoke again. "If you get hurt, I won't be able to look at you.."

"Aww, so romantic. Then, just don't look at him, I might accidentally leave him in a pool of blood"

"Jaemin please don't!"

Princess if he kidnaps you, he needs to pay

"I'll cry if you get hurt... Please..."

I'm sorry, I might be able to beat him

"No! He's far too strong"

Princess, no

"Jaemin- Fine... Just please... Don't hurt yourself too much"

The devil swung his whole arm at me again, successfully knocking the side of my head. I brushed my lip and used my powers to lift him up again, he stopped me and held my neck, rising me up into the air. I started choking, gasping for air.

"Maybe... Once I'm done with your girlfriend, you'll be next" He threw me against the wall and came over to pick me up again. The devil threw me right next to Miyoung.

"Hmm... I'll think about interaction..." He smirked. Her hands were still chained, and Miyoung still looked miserable. "Ok I will, maybe it's because it will be both your last day of living"

He snapped his fingers and the chains popped off Miyoung's wrist.

"That waistband can never be taken off, unless you're a demon, so don't even try" The devil left the door, locking it.

"J-Jaemin..." Miyoung worried.

"I'm ok..." I lied. "Don't worry about me.."

"You're not ok, you have a scratch on y-your cheek.."

She cupped my cheeks to get a closer look at the scrape on my cheekbone. "Does it hurts?"

"No" I lied again, I just didn't want to make Miyoung worry. "I feel fine"

"Don't lie to me, Jaemin, I can hear your thoughts"

"Ok fine, it hurts a little bit..." Her eyes softened and she held my hand, pressing a light kiss on the scratch. "I didn't want you to fight, that devil was too strong"

"I know, but he deserved. I wanted him to burn in the second layer of hell"

"But, I don't want to see you like this- when your in pain.."

"I'm sorry princess..."

"It's ok, thank you" She thanked and I gave her a puzzled face. "You tried to fight for me, and I thank you. Even though you ignored me"

I smiled at her, her yellow eyes were still there. It made something feel weird...

My heart felt a bit different..
-
I really didn't want to give the devil a gender but, here we are..

Also, Hyucks rapping is my religion fite meh 😕