🌙 𝟛𝟟

-Jaemin-

She collapsed onto the floor, I picked her up and brought her to our bed.

"God- Umm- Chenle!" I left her there, teleporting to Chenle's house.

🌙

He was apparently in his room, playing video games.

"Chenle-yah" I called out his name.

"Holy shit-" Chenle took off his headset after he saw me. "What did you do?"

"I- Ummm- Bit her again?"

"What the fuck Jaemin?!"

"Today's a full moon! Anyways, what does it do to her?"

"She turned into a full hybrid. You drained the last of her human blood, which allowed the demon blood to enter" Chenle sighed. "I guess it isn't that bad..."

"She fainted.. Is that bad?" I asked, really hoping it wasn't.

"Well- Maybe.." Chenle sat down to play his game again. "But the demon blood is just taking over while she sleeps since that's the only way it can"

"Will I still want to bite her?" I cocked my head to the side.

"No, she won't smell sweet, or like a human anymore" Chenle asserted, making me nod my head.

"Soo, human or animal?"

"Human, it's downstairs. My parents aren't home"

"It's fine, I had enough"

"Was Miyoung the only thing you had?" Chenle went to play his games again. I sighed and answered him.

"Yeah, will I need to protect her more now?"

"Hyung, you ask too maybe questions, but yes, please do protect her more now. She'll probably be more powerful, so Miyoung could fight them off by herself. But always do protect her"

"Ok, you wanna see her?" I offered.

"Sure" Chenle turned one his mic. "I'm leaving, I gotta see someone. I can play later!"

He got a bunch of goodbyes back as he turned off the computer.

"Let's go"

🌙

-Miyoung-

I woke up, my head throbbing. "Babe?"

I don't why I said it, it just felt normal. I held my head and sat up, looking around the room. Having no energy, which sadly caused my body to feel really weak. I fell back into the bed, trying to recall what happened. "Ugh... Why do I feel so gross?"

"Hey, Angel" I turned to face the doorway, seeing Jaemin and Chenle.

"I heard Jaemin bit you again" Chenle shook his head, slightly disappointed.

"I don't know... My head just hurts.."