🌙 𝟛

-Miyoung-

"Yah! Hyung stop cheating!" Chenle yelled while laughing, Jeno was tickling him so he could win Mario Kart.

"You two act like children." I commented, watching them play.

"Do you guys wanna go out soon?" Jeno looked at the both of us.

"Sure, let me go change." I responded to him, heading upstairs.

🌙

"The sky is pretty~" Chenle pointed at the stars.

"I agree. They are very pretty." Jeno stated, joining the both of us, who were looking at the sky.

"Oh look, how I have finally met my soulmate. You are quite beautiful."

I shivered and turned around to check if anyone was there. It had felt like someone had whispered it to me, but there was no one behind me.

"Is something bothering you?" Jeno whispered. I gave him a "no" as an answer, I didn't want him to worry.

"Hmmm? Who's that? A friend? A lover? I'm sorry to say but you belong to me now. By the way, the names Jaemin. Na Jaemin."

I felt a bit uncomfortable, the whispering sounds gave me a tingling sensation, which didn't feel quite nice.

"Am I bothering you, love?"

I spoke in my head.

Yes, you are bothering me very much.

I didn't think he could hear me because, well I said it in my head, but he's my soulmate. He could obviously hear my thoughts.

"I'm bothering you? Oopies, you're just too pretty to take my eyes off of. I must be lucky to have a soulmate like you."

My eyes widen. My body shivered, as if someone was stroking their hand up my arm. I got goosebumps and brought my knees up to my chest, hugging them.

"You ok?" Chenle leaned over, concerned over my body language and action.

"I'm fine, just keep star gazing." I claimed. Chenle nodded slowly and turned his gaze back to the stars above.

"Oh princess, you aren't fine. Don't lie, lying isn't good."

I didn't like this at all. The mans voice was very deep and raspy, almost like he has a sore throat 24/7.

Leave me alone.

"I'm supposed to kidnap you anyways, why would I?

My head jolted up in surprise.

Why me?

"Because you are my soulmate, it's very weird that you are human and I'm a vampire. It's impossible to see these two species be soulmates."

I nodded my head, event though I had no idea where Jaemin was. I looked up, staring at each and every gleaming star.

Please just leave me alone

"I can't, princess. If we never meet, we'll both die, earlier than we are supposed to."

My eyes widen.

"Miyoung, are you sure your ok?" Chenle and Jeno both looked at me.

"Yeah, umm, do you guys wanna walk around?" I tried not to make them so worried, this was supposed to be stress-reliving.

"Sure, Hyung?" Chenle asked Jeno. "Sure!"

We all got up, but I felt that tickling feeling again. I looked behind me and no one was there.

Oh god..
-
How y'all feeling? Thoughts? Thanks for the first vote on YangYang's imagine~