🌙 𝟙𝟙

I was still wide awake, I couldn't tell the time since there were absolutely no clocks in this house. I stared at the stars, it reminded me of how I met Jaemin, not a long time ago actually.

"What are you doing still up?"

I turned around at the sudden sound and saw Jaemin, in his night clothes, drowsy eyes.

"I can't go to sleep, so I'm star gazing instead." I sighed, looking back at the stars.

"Do you want some clothes?" He asked, monotonous as his voice was still tired.

"Is it going to be your clothes?" I fixed my gaze on him again.

"Who's else would you use?" Jaemin slightly sassed.

"I don't know, it's kinda weird..." I said. "I just met you."

"Yeah, but I can already tell that your gonna steal all of my clothes when we get closer."

"N-No.."

"I can read your thoughts. Anyways, I don't want you to stay in clothes with dried blood on them."

"Ok, fine..." I took the pair of clothes he was carrying. "Thanks."

"Ok, I'm going back to my room. Goodnight, princess." Jaemin dragged his tired feet back to his bed, closing the door softly behind him.

"I have to change first.." I spoke slowly. "I don't know where the bathroom is though.. I'll just go ask Jaemin." I walked up to his door and knocked on it.

"Yeah?"

"Where's your bathroom?"

"Two rooms to the right."

"Okie, thanks."

I closed the door and headed to the bathroom.

🌙

"Get away from us!" The woman screamed, trying to use her powers on the thing in front of her. Her little daughter was watching the whole thing. "Stay away from my daughter!"

"Your daughter is special and I need to take her, for experiments." This weird creature spoke, it looked like a devil . Black wings, sharp teeth, ashy dark skin, and black eyes. "But you're in the way."

"Mummy! Where's dad?!" She shouted, grabbing each of the attention. She was clearly crying at the scene and she wanted her dad to help.

"I-I don't know-" She was cut off by her shriek. The weird creature stabbed his whole hand through her stomach, not just his claws. The little girl watch and cried as she saw her slowly die in front of her.

"Ok, let's make this easy." The creature growling, pulling his hand out of the mother. It crept closer to the little girl. Before it could grab her, the little girl's dad teleported in front of her and grabbed her. "You're not taking her."

"Oh really, let's take this the old-fashion way, Mr. Vampire." The creature and his dad started fighting. A strange boy, not much older than her, came up and held her close. "I'm taking you somewhere, somewhere where you will restart your life. Somewhere where you will forget everything that happened here." And then, they ran away, to someone else.
-
👀 👀