🌙 𝟚𝟞

-Miyoung-

"Nana...?" I looked around.

"Angel, are you alright?" He responded, checking my cheek.

"I think I'm fine.. My head just hurts.."

"Ok, do you want a kiss to make it feel better?" He joked.

"Jaemin!" I slapped his shoulder.

"No but now I'm serious, I want to give you a peck~"

"I'm tired..." I said while yawning. He caught on.

"Ok lay down, I'll tuck my princess in"

"You give me a lot of nicknames" I laid down.

"Because you are all of them" Jaemin pulled the blanket up to my chest.

"Goodnight Nana~" He replied back and pressed his pink lips onto mine. It was only a peck but, it successfully made me pink.

"You're so cute~" Jaemin got up and started walking toward the door. "Tomorrow you can get your clothes and move out, because you are living with me~ And also sleeping with me"

"No!" I pouted. "Hehe, this is my bed now"

"No, goodnight!" He closed the door and I closed mine eyes too, falling into deep sleep.

🌙

I woke up, facing the wall. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. When I looked to the side, I saw Jaemin, sleeping. His messy hair was so cute.

"Jaemin-ah..." I tried to wake him up. He just get groaned and turned to face the other side.

"What..?" He peeked one eye open, lifting his head up

"I thought I was gonna move out today?"

"Oh right... I'm still sleeping, you have to give me a kiss to wake me up" He closed his eyes and let his head fall back into the pillow.

"Jaemin, we kissed once! You were the one who did it" I whined.

"You kissed back" I stayed silent, my cheeks turning into a cherry.

"Ok fine.." I pecked his cheek to wake him up.

"That's not the right spot"

"Jaemin~" He pulled me down and pressed his lips onto mine for a bit. Once he broke the kiss, I buried my face into his neck, flustered.

"Ok, we'll go soon" He got up.

"Do you guys eat anything besides blood?"

"Umm, not really"

"I'm good at cooking! I should make you guys something" I exclaimed, getting up out of his embrace.

"Are you sure?" Jaemin jokingly asked.

"You're mean" I got up and walked out, walking up the others. Of course, they were all being very difficult. My eye color had also returned to normal, a galaxy color.

"No, I just like teasing~" He followed me.

"Renjun, wake up" I shook his blanket.

"Ugh... We don't have anything today..." He groaned, slapping my hand away.

"You still need to get up, we are helping her move out" Jaemin snatched the blanket away, leaving Renjun cold and annoyed.

"You guys are annoying. She's your girlfriend, you help her"

"We aren't dating..." I said, almost a whisper. Jaemin didn't answer, he pouted.

"We aren't dating but, I lobe you~"

I know..

"Ok, Injun get up. You're helping me move out. I'm making food as a thank you" After I finished my sentence, Renjun flipped over.

"I've only drank blood"

"Ok then, you won't get food" I walked out of his room, going to the others
-
CHP of jaemin being clingy and asking for kisses cause he be that man tho
Also, they didn't cuddle. Jaemin slept on one side, Miyoung slept on the other.