🌙 𝟚𝟠

"Noona is really good at cooking..." I saw Jisung's eyes light up, and that was the first time he called me 'Noona.'

"Aww I like it when Jisung says 'Noona'" I squealed.

"Have you ever wanted to call me Oppa?"

No, Jaemin, no. You sound like a pervert

🌙

We were holding my things, they decided to teleport one at a time, looking like workers.

"Too sad we can't make food at the hideout..." Renjun sighed, thinking about the food I had just made. "I mean we can, we just have no food"

"Then.. I'll go to the store and bring stuff back for you" I suggested, nodding my head.

"That's sounds great~" Donghyuck replied to me, giving me a thumbs up sign.

"I'll go with you" Jaemin stood next to me as he insisted.

"Yes, you can go with me" I sighed, knowing that they're are still things out there, wanting me.

🌙

"Is that the last box?" Renjun pointed to the brown box, watching Jisung as he teleported off.

"Yeah, Jaemin and I are going to go to the store now" I nudged Jaemin, he was too busy with the TV. Even though he has a TV in his home, Jaemin- Or any of the guys, let's be honest. Don't know what I phone is. I died when I heard that. "Yeah, I have to call my cousin to tell him that he can move in"

"Ok! See you guys at home!" Donghyuck exclaimed, waving goodbye. Once they teleported, Jaemin and I headed out the front door. We couldn't teleport, sadly, because the both of us were in the city. We definitely don't know who's out there.

🌙

Jaemin was slightly amazed at everything, the colorful city lights, to the cars, not to mention all the people walking around. "So, here are we going?"

"To a mart" I replied, looking down at my phone, telling my cousin he can move in.

"I kinda don't like the phone things. You stuff your face in them way too much" Wise words spilled out of his mouth, which caused me to look up and put my phone away. "Sorry, habits"

He slipped his hand into mine and followed my lead as I brought him to the local mart. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my stalker. He noticed me staring at him and ran away. Told you he was gonna he back...

"Let's go inside!" Jaemin smiled and dragged me inside, eager to see everything inside. Again, he was amazed to see everything, but he kept it to himself.

"So, what are you getting?"

"Hmm, whatever you guys want. I'm just making the food" A big smile crept into his face, whilst thanking me. "No problem, just ask me what it is first"

"I am happy I have a soulmate like you~" He kissed my cheek. "You're my princess"

Yes, I am an 'easy-blusher.' If you couldn't tell already.

"Oh my- Is that Miyoung?!"
"She hasn't been at school in like so long, I though she was dead"
"It wasn't even that long"
"Who's that guy with her?"
" I don't know but, he's really handsome~"

I pressed the inside of my cheek with my tongue.

"Princess what is this- What's wrong?"

My schoolmates think your good looking.

"Well, not my problem" Jaemin picked up a random packaged meat, placing it into the basket. "I love you and, I won't leave you"

"I know.. Just-"

"No complaining" He shushed. "I won't leave"

We ended up staying at the mart for a bit, me trying to keep your with what Jaemin bought. He was considerate enough to not buy too much, but he did buy a lot.

"Well, looks like I'll be the personal cook too" I chuckled and teleported back to the hideout.