🌙 𝟝

-???-

"Soo, when are we gonna kidnap her?" I asked

"Jaemin's watching her right now." Donghyuck answered my question.

"I just want Jaemin to stop talking about her." The youngest, Jisung complained.

"Honestly, same." Donghyuck high-fives the younger and looked at me.

"Lets go meet up with Jaemin." I suggested, they agreed with me and we all just teleported to him.

-Miyoung-

"Hehe, catch me if you can~" Chenle's signature dolphin noise ended the sentence.

I chased after Chenle, tackling him to the ground. Jeno came and laid on top do us, squishing is into a sandwich.

"Yah! Why do I have to be the bottom!?" Chenle screamed, piercing my ears.

"Because Miyoung was the one who tackled you, I wanted to join the fun!" Jeno explained, putting more of his weight onto the both of us.

"Ok ok! Jeno you're hurting me too now!" I ordered him to get off of us.

"Is tomorrow a full moon?" Jeno asked Chenle.

"Yeah." He responded. I tilted my head to the side at their conversation.

"Why do you care?" I wondered.

"I-I just like staring at them!" Chenle improvised. They were hiding something from me and I know.

"Hey, babe. My friends are here watching you with me."

Actually, don't call me that either.

"What do you want me to call you then?!"

Miyoung.

"No, that's too plain."

I give up, call me whatever you want. It can't be kinky. I know what you're thinking.

"Damnnit."

The hand stroked across my back again, making me shiver at the sudden feeling. If it wasn't Jaemin, who was it?

You can't be playing with me, is that you brushing your hand across my back?

"No. I told you, I can you see you, I can't touch you."

You swear?

"I swear on my dead body."

Then who is it?!

"Are you guys ready to go back?" Jeno tugged on my arm, ready to bring me back home.

"Can we sleep over? I don't think my mom would like to see me like this." Chenle looked down at his clothes. They were all muddy and dirty. Maybe it's cause we tackled him into the ground multiple times.

"Sure, I don't mind. Just tell your parents." I shrugged as we walked back.

🌙

As we were walking back it started to rain.

"Hurry!" I shouted, we were still deep into the forest.

I took Jeno's jacket and draped it over my head. Chenle did the same with his, but Jeno had nothing.

"Here." I handed his jacket over to him and smiled. He happily took it and put it over both of our heads.

"Ah ah ah, where do you think you're going?"

Home! It's raining, kidnap me a different time.

"Nope."

Please!

"No."

"Are we almost there?!" Chenle yelled. He was far ahead of us. "This place doesn't look familiar!"

Jeno and I stopped after we heard him. We took a good second to look around.

"It doesn't look familiar.." I stared at the tall trucks.

"Are we.. Lost?"
-
Wow 22 readers. Never expected that. Thanks 😊