🌙 𝟜𝟚

I was sitting on the couch, finally being able to watch some TV shows with Jaemin. Right now, I would be making breakfast, but the four people who live here with me don't want me to cook. "When do you want to go out, Jaem?"

"Hmm, soon, maybe when there nice breeze comes" Jaemin was imagining the trees blowing with the breeze, it seemed so peaceful.

"Ok, I don't mind" Shrugging my shoulders, I looked back at the TV. "Have you ever brought any of your past girlfriends here?"

Jaemin looked at me, exhaling a heavy breath. "Are you thinking that I'm going to cheat on you with another person?"

"No- Just, I want to know"

"We can read each other's thoughts. So, no, I haven't"

"Hmm? Is it because this is secret?" He just nodded his head, kinda bitter that I didn't give him my full trust. It was just that tiny bit, I should believe him.

"Yeah, if anyone found out, it could spread around. And why do you keep thinking I would cheat on you? I can see now you are the love of my life"

"Sorry, just past relationships too" I sighed, lots of things have overwhelmed me in my past, and something's have traumatized me. "I'm sorry Jaemin, I'll try to trust you"

"Ok, I love you" Jaemin put his hands onto my nape, pulling me closer and pressing a soft kiss onto my forehead. "And I promise to never-ever cheat, if I do slap me more than twenty times. I must be out of my mind if decide to do that"

I chuckled at his words, expressing how much Jaemin loved me made me forget about him cheating for a split second and just realize how much I really love him. "Ok, sorry I'm doubting you. I do really love you"

Jaemin understood my words. "It's ok, I've been through it too"

"Do you want to go out now, I'm pretty bored" I suggested we go, the nice breeze had just come. And if it didn't, I would make one.

"Sure, lets go princess"
-
I'm so close to 1000 my heart is fucking racing