🌙 𝟛𝟜

I ended up going with them anyways, and Jaemin wanted to keep me safe so, he wrapped his arm shoulder my waist and left no space between us. All of us changed our eye color, white, red, and yellow.

"Jaemin, have you ever dated anyone before me?" I asked. He said he was a playboy so, I didn't was wondering how many.

"I-" He was cut off by Jisung, who answered for him.

"About fifty before you" I looked to Jaemin for approval, he just kept walking.

"You better not-"

"I won't! I won't!" Jaemin spluttered.

"Ok ok, lets get off that topic. We are here" Jeno shoves the topic aside, walking into the building. I guess there was like a rundown side of the place and a rich side.

"Oh look, Jaemin's here!" A bunch of girls squeal.

Oh great...

"I have you, you didn't hear me at the mart?"

"Jaemin! Why didn't you come to the last meetin- Oh..." The girl stopped mid-sentence. "Why'd your bring a human? Are we feeding off of her?!"

She looked down. Then up, meeting my eyes.

"Nice to meet you too" I spat, sarcastically. She stopped, right at my eyes.

"I-I- Ummm- W-Welcome..." She bowed, slowly moving out of the way.

"Jaeminnie~" Another girl came up, not even trying to noticing me. "How have you been?"

"Fine" He answered, trying to move away but she just stepped in front of him.

"Do you miss me?" She questioned, with her big, beady, desperate, eyes.

"No" Jaemin's tone was cold. "Leave me alone, you were the most annoying girl I have ever went out with"

Jaemin took my hand and led us to where the others were. Thankfully, no girls stopped us.

You're popular

"Sorry... I'll make it up to you~"

How?

"By this"

He pecked my lips. "Happy now?"

"Yes" I smiled.

"There's a demon! Jaemin please save me!" One girl came and hugged Jaemin's arm.

"Don't touch me" He forced her off of him. "Fight it off yourself"

"Where's Jeno?" I looked and saw Mark and Lucas.

"Jesus, Mark you are scaring everyone here" I blurted out.

"Oh, well, it's my pleasure-" Lucas was cut off by Chenle.

"Don't take your ego too far"

"Wait... Why are there demons here?" Someone asked.

"They're friends" Donghyuck answered.

"We won't hurt you guys, we already had to save-" Lucas got interrupted again.

"Let's not share that, Lucas" I stated.

"Why are they here! And are they good?" A man blurted out from the crowd. "I also smell a tasty human"

"Don't even think about it" I turned around to face him, he was shocked about my eye color. "I'll kill you"

The man raised his hands up in defeat and backed away.

"So is the meeting cancelled now? No one is talking?" Renjun questioned, everyone was still shocked that there was two demons and one hybrid vampire in the same room as them.

"Sure, I want to go home this was boring anyways" I spoke, nonchalantly.

"That's because we didn't say anything" One girl reminded, probably one of Jaemin's past girlfriends.

"Nana, can we go home?" I pleaded, very bored. Jaemin looked down and smiled.

"Maybe..."

"I can just leave then.. I don't want to stay here" I slowly walked away but, Jaemin latched his hand onto my wrist and pulled me back.

"You can't go alone"
-
Thanks for 500+
You guys are so fast I can't thank every hundred 😂
I luv u~