🌙 𝟙𝟝

I panicked, it didn't look like Jaemin that I knew.

"And I really wonder how sweet your blood is" His voice was so deep, it gave me chills. "Hmmm, let me see"

He gradually got closer to me. I walked backwards up I hit the wall, Jaemin pinning me there. "You smell sweet~"

"J-Jaemin.. This isn't you." I stammered. "You wouldn't w-want to suck my b-blood.."

"Princess, I'm really hungry right now. I just want to taste you" He started leaning his head towards my neck, his fangs were out and ready to sink them into my neck. I had to think of something fast so, cupped his cheeks with my hands, bringing his face back up to mine.

"Jaemin" I spoke, suddenly gaining confidence. "No"

His eyes stared at me. "Princess~ You smell so sweet~" He whined.

"No Jaemin, it's gonna hurt me and you wouldn't want that"

He stood there, silent. Jaemin knows he doesn't want to hurt me but, he knows that he also wants blood. Jaemin has an urge, a craving but, I'm not letting him.

"What's wrong? Is something causing you to act like this? The real Jaemin would want to protect me, even from his friends"

"I can't stand the sweet smell coming from you, princess. It's inviting me.." His fangs stood out. He leaned closer to my neck again but, I pulled him back up.

"I'm your soulmate, not food. Jaemin, this isn't you"

His skin was very pale, his eyes still that dark, crimson, red. Jaemin was so close to my face, I felt his warm breathes on my lips. He leaned closer, slowing attaching his soft lips onto mine. Oh boy did it feel wrong, but it also felt right. They way our lips molded together was perfect, everything was perfect. Our kiss was sweeter than a lollipop, it was soft.

"I love you, princess..." He confessed, pulling our two pairs of lips apart.

"I love you too"

His eyes turned back into a normal color, hazel. He placed a hand behind my back, pulling me closer and resting our forehead together.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Every full moon, vampires and werewolves crave for blood. It doesn't matter who it is, or what it is, they need blood" Jaemin sighed.

"Are you ok, now? I mean, if you can control yourself.. Um- You can suck a little bit of my blood..."

"No- Yes- Ugh, are you sure?"

"Yes, please don't take too much" He leaned his head closer to mine. "I promise, I won't"

His fangs were out, and the smell of my blood made him hungry again. Jaemin brushed the side of my neck and kissed it. "It'll hurt"

I nodded my head, I already knowing. Jaemin slip his hand into mine and held it close. He pushed his sharp fangs into my skin and I bit my lip to endure the pain. I squeezed Jaemin's hand, telling him that it hurts in my head.

It hurts!

"I'll stop then"'

He retracted his fangs from my neck and licked the blood that flowed down it.

"Hmmm.. You do taste sweet, princess" He hummed and looked at my face. I was still in pain. "Go rest again"

Jaemin picks me up by the waist and brings me back to his bed.

"You might be in pain for a bit longer, it'll go away soon..." He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I'll be watching TV"

He walked out of the room and my eyes closed, beginning to chase myself right into my Never-land.
-
Oh shit- they finally kissed
Me is soft Stan UwU
Puzzle piece~

Me: (just realizing) OH MY- HOLY- THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ONE HUNDRED PLUS READS! This really means a lot to me and thank you for reading this~