🌙 𝟛𝟛

"No no no no no- Ahhh!" I screamed, watching people die was terrifying for me. Of course, other people did scream with me, like Chenle, Jisung, and surprisingly Renjun. "Nana, I hate this"

"Calm down princess, it's not real" He responded, with a calming voice. "If you want to stop watching.. Go to sleep"

Jaemin stroked my hair, laying my head down onto his shoulder.

"Ok... Wake me up when it's over, I want to sleep in bed" I closed my eyes. I heard some screams, which Jaemin pulled me closer. "Goodnight..."

"Goodnight love"

🌙

Doing the most painful thing in the morning again. This time, Jaemin wasn't there. I sat up, rubbing my indolent eyes. "Jaem?"

A sudden voice popped up at the doorway. "A new nickname?"

I turned my head over and saw Jaemin all dressed up, ready for the day.

"Yes.. Why'd you leave, I woke up from coldness" I groaned, lying back down.

"Ok then.." He walked closer, wrapped his around me, and snuggled me into a toasty hug. "Do you feel better now? I noticed that you took my shirt"

"I feel better.." I ignored the last part and pushed my face into his chest, trying to get as much warmth as possible. "Hmm..."

Jaemin chuckled, looking at me in my sleepy state. "Cutie"

"Can you stay with me? Why are you all dressed up"

"Vampire meetings. Sorry babe, you can't come"

"Why can't I go? I'm a vampire now..."

"You still smell like a human"

"I'm stronger than them, I can fight them off of they even get close to me"

"I don't want you to get hurt"

"I'm not going to..."

"Ok then, I'll change it to a maybe" Jaemin replied. "Also, Jisung and I are hungry..."

"Can I just teach you how to cook?" I frowned, looking up to see Jaemin's face a few centimeters away from mine. I took his to my advantage and pressed my lips against his. Jaemin's lips were still soft, softer than silk and he was still very gentle.

"I'll make food later" I groggily spoke, separating our lips.

"Ok, Chenle and Jeno are also still here"

"Really? You let them sleep over?"

"Today is a meeting with the wolves too. So it was best they stayed"

"It's nice seeing you guys not fight, very peaceful" I yawned. "Ok, I'm getting up now.."

I forced my body up, Jaemin still not letting go of my waist. He has a 'thing' for hugs, and cuddling, and kisses- He has a lot of things for showing affection.

"What do you want for breakfast- Oh right.." he obviously didn't know what to have.

"Princess, I love you~" He vowed and pecked my cheek. I got up and waddled over to the kitchen. I was woken up, not very sleepy anymore. I saw all the boys, sitting somewhere in the kitchen, waiting for something- For me to cook food.

"Good morning" Renjun greeted.

"What are you making for breakfast, Noona?" Jisung asked, lacing his hands together.

"Food" Then, I realized something. "Why'd you wait for me if Jeno and Chenle can cook?"

"Because you can cook and make the food taste good. I don't know about them" Donghyuck pointed his tan index finger to the two people.

"I don't want to go to the vampire meeting today... Why do we even have them- I don't even pay attention" Jisung sighed, cupping his cheek and resting his elbow on the counter.

"I might go, but someone is over protective" I eyed the person behind me.

"There is a reason I am" Jaemin mumbled. "Because I need to make sure my angel is safe"