🌙 𝟚𝟙

We separated. Chenle and I decided to go to the east tower.

"You know, if you didn't bite her-" I cut him off, if was getting so annoying at this point.

"Yeah, I know. Now can you shut the fuck up about it?" My tone was bitter. "It's really not helping, stop acting like your the only one who cares about her"

He raised his hands up in defeat.

Angel?

"Hmm? J-Jaemin...?"

Are you ok? Are they doing anything bad to you?

"They didn't take my b-blood yet, but t-they're abusing m-me..."

Ok, hang in there, we are searching every tower

"P-Please hurry..."

I will, and I will strangle that fucking devil when I see him

🌙

"Hurry up, they haven't taken any of her blood yet" I shouted, Chenle wasn't running. We were going to have to, twenty stories is a lot.

We are coming, hopefully we're at the right one..

"J-Jaemin.. I-I love y-you..."

I know, please just hold on

🌙

"Where is she?!" Chenle screamed.

"Wait- Shut up for second" I put my index finger up to my lips and tried to listen to the sounds around. This tower echos a lot, so I got the idea to listen. If I don't hear her, she's in a different tower.

"Stop!" A screamed echoed throughout the whole tower. A blood-curling shriek was heard, the echos spread around.

"Oh- That fucking demon is going to dead when I see him" I cursed and ran up the stairs, going to where Miyoung was.

🌙

When we got it the top floor, there was a bunch of demons. "Where do you think you're going?" One asked.

"To save my girlfriend, move"

"Ah ah ah, we are not supposed to let you pass" The other one said. I had enough, I fixed my hand in front of of the demon and squeeze into a fist, crushing it. Chenle, on the other hand, was ripping the other demon apart with his hands and teeth, leaving dark, black, blood seeped through the cracks of the floor. Once they were gone, we ran towards the screams.

🌙

-Miyoung-

"You are very lucky that we can't your blood yet, since you just turned a hybrid today.." He devil cursed under his breath. "But you know, seeing you with bruises is very entertaining"

Hurry Jaemin...

-Jaemin-

"I can hear the devil" I said, I could hear him laughing, evilly.

"Well then, hurry up!" The both of us ran, kicking down the door when we both got close to us. I saw the demon, with Miyoung, laughing. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Why the hell are you two here?!" The devil complained.

"You know why" Chenle and I both walked towards him, backing him into a corner.

"Funny that you think you can beat me" It's laugh hurt my ears.

"J-Jaemin.. No..." Miyoung choked out. I looked back at her. "He's t-too strong..."

"Ok then, Chenle go"

"What?! I can't leave you to die-"

"Just go, I can beat him" I winked and he got my signal.

"F-Fine... But if you die.. It's gonna be your fault" Chenle faked.

"Go!" I shooed Chenle away. When he left, the devil spoke.

"Good choice" The devil grinned.

"If you kill me, both our bodies will fade, and you won't be able to take her blood" I declared, making him stop.

"You like to be a smartass huh?" The devil commented smirking. "I won't kill you then, I'll just hurt you"

"J-Jaemin.. P-Please don't fight h-him.." Miyoung warned. "Y-You're going to g-get
h-hurt..."

"No, he's the one who took you. He needs to pay."