🌙 𝟚𝟡

Jaemin and I were walking to a empty alleyway so we could teleport. I was carrying a bit of things that Jaemin bought and he bought a lot.

"Are you ready?" Jaemin reassured. Which I responded by nodding my head. Then, we teleported off, just as easy as that.

🌙

When we finished putting everything away, I went to our room, looking through my boxes for a nice sweater. It's super wintry down here.

"What you looking for princess?" I turned my head around due to the sudden voice, but I already knew it was Jaemin.

"A sweater.." I shivered. "It's so cold down here"

Jaemin nodded his head and went to his closet, pulling out an orange sweatshirt. He came over and placed it in my lap.

"Thanks" I put the sweatshirt on, over my white t-shirt.

"Are you warm now or do I need to hug you now? Never mind" Jaemin purred, engulfing me into a hug.

" I didn't even answer~" I frowned.

"I already knew it was going be a yes, don't lie"

"Ok fine..." Jaemin snuggles up closer to me, asking if I felt better.

"Yep, I do. What are the others doing?" I turned my head to him, looking at his ashy blue hair.

"Playing games"

"You guys okay games but you don't know what a phone is"

"We've heard about it, I just didn't want to look into it" I giggled at his statement.

"Are you tired? You did my moving stuff all day, actually not all day- Half of a day" I corrected myself. "I'm also taking this hoodie"

"No, it's mine"

"You gave it to me, it's mine now~" I teased. Jaemin tickled me which cause me to burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Na- Hahahaha- Jaemin-" I kept on cutting myself off. "My stomach hurts!"

I forced out those three words whilst still laughing. He finally stopped, petting my stomach.

"I love you" He confessed, cutely.

"I do too~" I buried my face in his chest and closed my eyes. "Sleep.."

"Ok, sweet dreams my love" He cooed, pulling me closer and pressing his lips against my forehead.

🌙

Opening my eyes is probably the most painful thing in the morning. I did wake up to Jaemin's face, so I guess it wasn't that much of a pain. It still felt a little weird that I wasn't going to school. That's probably why I woke up so early, I was still used to my schedule even without my phone. Since I was wide awake, I decided to cook something, and I needed help, so I got out of bed and woke up Jisung.

"What...?" He grumbled, flipping over to look at me. Jisung's eyes were squinted and his hair was all messed up from moving around.

"I'm making breakfast, and I want you to help me" I explained. His eyes were lit up but, that was just for food. Jisung probably didn't want to help me cook.

"I don't know how to cook, why didn't you ask Jaemin-Hyung?"

"Surprise?" I shrugged. "I actually don't know, you're my favorite younger sibling?"

"Sure, definitely" Jisung deadpanned. "It definitely isn't Chenle"

"I switch between you two, just help me!" I begged. "I can be your worst nightmare"

"How?" He gave me questioning look.

"I'm annoying- We are getting off topic, can you just help me?"

"Give me one good reason"

"God Jisung, I'll make you food behind the others backs"

"Deal!"

"Maybe not behind Jaemin's because he can read my thoughts"

"Jaemin-Hyung is fine, not the others" I laughed and told him to get changed so we could make breakfast, leaving his room because I'm not a pervert.
-
*me realizing I make all my main girl characters good at cooking* Oopies-