🌙 𝟙𝟞

"Chenle-yah~" The little girl begged, they were bring in an orphanage together, waiting for people to adopt them. She was older but still acted like the youngest.

"Yeah?" The boy turned his head over to the girl.

"Come play blocks with me!"

"Not yet! I'm watching TV!"

"Why?" She whined, pouting her thin lips.

"I will after this, the bad bunny man is going to be captured soon!" He clapped his hands.

"Ok, I'll wait" She went to the care-taker, politely asking if they could have the blocks. The woman nodded her head and left to go get playing blocks for the two kids.

"Lele!" She shouted, bringing the bin full of different 3D shapes over to him.

"It's almost over just wait!" The girl nodded her again and sat in the carpet in front of the TV.

"I want to know about my parents.. Why aren't they here to pick me up?" The sentence made Chenle freeze. Yes, he was younger but, he knew everything about her, and he knew that he would have to take care of her. They were just six and seven, but little did she know, she wasn't getting adopted, and she would have to live out at fifteen, find a job and be independent.

"I don't know, I just met you here" He shrugged and turned of the TV, sitting on the carpet with the little girl.

"What do you want to make?"

"A castle!"

"Okie!" And the both of them started to make their castle, letting the care-taker see too.

"Ms. Jiyeon, doesn't it look good?"

"It looks great! You two really have a artistic sense" She complimented the medium sized castle. "But, it's nap time now, so clean up the blocks. We are gonna go and take a quick nap"

The children obeyed and cleaned shapes up, putting them into the bin, and giving them to Jiyeon, to let her put them away. They scurried to the bedroom, getting into their beds, which were right next to each other.

"Goodnight, Chenle-yah!"

"Goodnight Mimi.."

🌙

I was in the TV room, when Jaemin came out of his room. "Can you go wake them up again?"

He was drying my hair so, he didn't look at me. I went to Donghyuck's room, waking him up.

"Fuck you" He swore.

"Watch your mouth" I snapped back.

"Leave me alone, you bitch"

"Look who's the bitch here!"

"Don't wake me up, I have nothing today"

"Actually! You have another vampire meeting"

He turned over with his eyes open. "Ugh, get out-"

He froze, making eye contact with me.

"Hmm? Hyuck? Is there anything wrong?" I cocked my head to the side, dazed.

"Y-You're eyes..." He stuttered.

"What what's wrong with them?" I still didn't know what he was talking about.

"T-They're.. A different color... They're the hybrid color..." My eyes widen as I rushed out of the room to the bathroom, looking at my eyes.

"Oh my..."

I leaned closer to the mirror and smacked my cheek, hoping it was a dream.

"What-"

She stopped, completely stunned.

"Princess what's wrong?" Jaemin came in, seeing her face close up to the mirror. When he suddenly realized.

"You're a hybrid Vampire..."
-
So the bitch wasn't human but, y'all knew that.