🌙 𝟙𝟟

My eyes were a bright yellow, not that pale.

"Jaemin, why are my eyes like this?!" I felt goosebumps form on my skin

"Jaemin, why are my eyes like this?!" I felt goosebumps form on my skin. Jaemin cam closer, analyzing my irises.

"That's why we are soulmates, your not human" Jaemin pecked my lips and I blushed.
"I have to protect you, now"

"W-Why?"

"You are one in a million, many people will want to find you and take you." Jaemin explained. "They want to take your blood out, so they can have the abilities you have"

"Jaemin! Donghyuck told us-" Renjun came running into the bathroom, stopping right at the doorway, shocked to see my eyes. "No way..."

"I don't know what I am!" I yelled, grabbing my hair. "I'm scared!"

Jaemin pulled me into a tight embrace, burying my face into his chest. "Shhh, we will take care of you"

"T-those hands.. Will keep on coming back..." I said, between heavy breathes.

"They most likely want to kidnap you" Jisung came around the corner, Donghyuck followed. "He's right"

"I don't want this to happened..." I shivered. "I don't want to be special!"

I bursted out crying and Jaemin caressed my back, telling me it's ok.

"It's not ok! People are going to constantly after me, wanting to kill me!" I wept.

"I won't let them" Jaemin cooed and the boys just stood there.

"You are making me feel like a third-wheel" Jisung commented, gaging. I looked up and shot my eyes at Jisung, he suddenly got scared. But he knew I only did it jokingly. I just ignored it, maybe he was joking.

"Does that mean I can go to your vampire meetings?" I questioned, looking back at Jaemin.

"Yeah, I guess so" He answered. I wasn't excited, I just didn't want to be alone. "The werewolves are also going to be there so, you might see Jeno and Chenle"

I smiled, it felt like forever since I've last seen them.

"And I will give you some time to go and get all your still to bring it here" Jaemin added.

"Why can't I just stay at my apartment?"

"Because that's dangerous"

"Where am I going to sleep?"

"Where ever"

"Okie!"

"Just kidding princess, you're sleeping with me!"

I guess that's ok, just moving a bit too fast.

"Sooo, when are we going to the meeting?" Renjun butted into the conversation.

"12:00am"

"That's very late" I said. " I don't even think I'll be able to stay up that long"

"You're a vampire now, it's going to be the easiest thing in the world" Jisung emphasized.

"Do I even have fangs?" I looked at all of them.

"Maybe" Donghyuck shrugged.

"Let's test it out then"