Everything Was Normal

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll think about it. I know, I just don't think baby pea liked the watermelon, even though that pisses me off cause you know it's my favorite" Throughout your whole pregnancy you have had morning sickness, hoping that soon it would stop, last night Pea found you face down in front of the toilet because you figured sleeping there would be better than having to get up every 5 seconds. But he sat with you through it all carefully carrying you to the bed after you fell asleep for the final time without throwing up again. "By the way, thank you for bringing me to bed"

"Of course baby, you still got a couple minutes till you gotta be up, so sleep some more okay"

"Mhm" you were slowly drifting back off

"Wish I could stay here and take care of you and cuddle"

" We'll be here later and can cuddle, promise, love you" With a kiss to your cheek he was up.

He brewed you a cup of tea knowing you would get up for work minutes after him, he even slipped toast in the toaster that you could put down for yourself because he knew if he didn't you would have forgotten to eat. He hated he couldn't be there with you in the mornings. When you first found out you were pregnant he was there every morning, requesting to work an hour later than usual because he wanted to help you through the morning sickness. He drove to work minutes from being late but luckily was there right on time. Everything was normal.

"You're late dude"

"No not late Fogarty, close to being late there is a difference"

"Whatever, how's Y/N"

"Good, but she's been having this stomach thing recently"

"Oh yeah after the other day at the taco place?"

"Um sure, yeah, but anyway, its finally getting better I hope it ends soon. I just feel so bad you know, like I can only do so much. I hate seeing her like that"

"Yeah I get it, Hey why don't you two come over for dinner later this week. I'll make it for you both so you guys don't have to worry about it, and if she doesn't wanna go out ill come over to ours and cool it"

"That would be great thanks Fogarty" Pea lifted his legs placing them on his desk, as Fangs was sat as his own as the two began to cull over files.

"We have a domestic case that was cleared but we are passing it to SVU for a look over, we had a hostage call at the bank down the street but it was cleared as a false alarm, some dumbass new employee"

"Hope they got fired"

"We made sure they did"

"Good"

—————————————–

The first few hours of your shift were normal. You went and inventoried all the new rings validating the authenticity of the gems, gold, and other precious metals that were sent to your shop. You were a head jeweler at one of the most prestige Jewelry stores in all of Riverdale and its surrounding towns. People came from all over for both the rings and for you since you became known for helping individuals picking the most perfect rings for their hopeful partners. You were about to go unpack another shipment that came in with new necklaces but you saw a man sitting in the waiting area that looked like he was growing impatient.

"Hello sir, were you waiting for help to get a ring?"

"I love her, but no one ever fucking listens!"

"Sir, I am here to listen, so sorry we were busy with other customers. I can surely help you find the most perfect ring for the occasion"

"I already told you, No one fucking listens!" He stood up, towering over you instantly so close you could feel his breath when he leaned down "No one listens!" It was not a response that you were expecting from him. He grabbed your hair from behind your head ripping you down to a leaning position as a gun was pulled from his back pocket. Oh no