The Love/hate of siblings

"There's two of you, I thought you had an older sister" Edward's finger shook back and forth between you and your twin sister

You sister laughed as she pulled her phone out before looking to you "I don't even wanna ask how they are here..." she fidgeted for keys in her pocket "I've got a lot to do so I'll be in the basememt... is someone staying in my room?" 

Edward raised his hand "I am" 

"Well not anymore, you can share with (y/n) " 

"No" you spoke up "and why are you here I thought you were staying in france?" 

"I was, but now I'm back. I'm gonna stick around for a while. Now if you dont mind I've got to get into some training, you'll join me right?" 

Your eyes went wide, you hadn't ever even mentioned what was in the basement. 

Your twin smiled devilishly "oh you've been keeping some secrets huh?" 

Desmond spoke out of the observant assassins "what's she talkin about?" 

You rolled your eyes with a groan "I'll help you with your bags but I'm not going into the basement, I havent been down there in a while"

"So you'll be out of practice great come on"

"No " you told her 

"I'll call mother and tell her about all this " she pointed at everyone 

You grumbled to yourself following her to the cellar doors outside. Altair followed beside you asking questions.

"What is she talking about?" 

Your twin unlocked the doors and threw them open before speaking "every one of you is gonna love it " 

You grabbed the giant switch on the wall and gave it a tug, flicking it down and all the lights came on, filling the massive room ahead. 

Everyone was in posh and awes, there was basically and arsenal of weapons down here, a big mat in the middle to spar on. Even a place for archery. 

Your sister had picked up a wooden rod and gave it a spin. The others were enthralled by all the weapons .

Shay picked up a rapier and was eyeing it carefully "I didnt expect this, quite a suprise"

Haytham agreed eyeing you as he questioned "why do you have such an arsenal?"

"Its our grand collection " you replied "some of these weapons are priceless" 

You felt a hard poke at your side, realizing your sister had challenged you. 

She tossed another wooden rod to your feet "come on loser, take your beating pridefully" 

Ezio and desmond had started watching the two of you. 

"I'm not into this anymore" you told her 

She rolled her eyes "are you embarrassed?" She looked around at the guys "whose been here the longest ?"

Ezio and altair raised their hands "we were here first"

"Well did you know (y/n) used to come down here for hours a day, she know how to fight and use most of the weapons in the room" 

You rolled your eyes "your exaggerating " 

She tried to poke at you with the rod and you slapped it to the side " I dont wanna play " 

"Oh I'm not playing, pick it up or I'll blackmail you to the end" 

The guys were snickering and you shot them glares. 

You stared her down as you reached for the other rod on the floor., and like you knew she would she struck at you. You rolled forward grabbing the wooden staff and swung in response, leaving her to jump to dodge your attack. 

You stuck and backed away "fine you brat, you want me to beat you up?" 

You'd bet the assassins were snickering behind you, assuming you sounded like little kids. 

"Yeah hit me" she continued 

       :___-____-____-____-___-___-___-____-____-____-____-___

It had been obvious she'd been practicing, you were keeping up but you were out of breath now. Stumbling a little every now and then. She was huffing and puffing but not like you were. 

You threw the rod down waved your hand to call your sibling over  

"C'mon I'm ready to finish this" 

She laughed "I was always better at hand to hand anyways" 

Your twin turned her head to watch her weapon fall to the ground, you dove at her and tackled her to the ground. You sat on top of her in an upright position grabbing her arm and falling to the side, attempting to put her in an arm bar but she'd yanked her hand right out. 

"You.... asshole! That's ....cheating!" She tried to climb on top of you but you got your legs over her shoulders

She punched around your legs, making your hands come up to your face. You gave her one right back, right in the kisser. 

Altair started to inch toward us "okay you two let's not get out of hand"

You and your twin spoke in unison "SHUT UP" 

she bit the inside of you leg making you scream and pull away, scooting backwards and she grabbed a leg crawling on top of you. 

You punched her, stunning her briefly before kicking her off. The two of you stood there staring at each other. 

"I cant believe how cheap you are" she told you with a laugh 

You shrugged "maybe you can beat one of them" 

You twin smiled devilishly and turned her head to them 

Altair denied first hand "your nose is still bleeding "

She whipped it away "a very minor injury" 

"I will" edward spoke up

"You suck" she told edward 

She pointed at Shay "how about you?"

He smirked but shook his head no, you rolled your eyes 

"Irish boy hardly talks I dont think he can even keep his hands up" 

Your teasing caught some laughs and especially shays attention who narrowed his eyes at you and smiled. 

"We can use weapons we dont have to fight with fists" your twin continued 

Desmond spoke up "you realize none of us are doing that " 

Your twin put her hand up to her ear as if to hear better 

You rolled eyes "oh good god" 

Then she sounded off "what?! You're scared of getting beat up because you're out of practice?" 

Desmond groaned "I am above this " 

"Huh?! Of course Nobody thinks you're a pu-" 

"OKAY" you interrupted her, 

But the guys knew what she intended and all their faces were red and pink 

Everyone stood in silence, Haytham Kenway raised his hand and stepped from the silence 

"If you are so eager then maybe you and I'll have a go "