Ezio x Reader

Ezio soon returned with a set of assassin robes for you.

"Now you are dressed to go outside" he said looking at the robes on your body

He smirked and held his hand out to you "are you ready to go bella?"

You smiled at graciously took his hand.

The first place he took you was a small piazza that you could eat at.

"Oh 1500's pizza is so good" you said

Ezio looked at you funny "what year is it you live in?" He asked

"2016"

His eyes grew wide "I bet it's quite different there"

"Yes a lot different you could say" you stated "so many new things"

"Yes I have seen some of the things of the future, you can fly and you drive cars and things" he went on

"Yeah, and even more than that"

This is how your day went, both of you spoke about the world you lived in as well as Ezio's way of life.

But before you knew it night fell upon you. Ezio noticed you fell asleep against him looking out at the ocean. He picked you up and carried you back to his room. As much as he wanted to lay you in his bed he knew it wouldn't be right. He carried through the mirror and eventually found your bed. He set you down and covered you up and placed his lips on yours.

"Goodnight bella" he said before getting up but you grabbed his hand

"Please stay just a little longer" you said in a little sleepy voice

"What will you have me do?" He asked in a smooth tone knowing there was a smirk on his face.

You scooted over and patted the empty space which Ezio would soon fill.

He sat down and kicked his boots off pulled his hood down and started taking his top layer of robes off.
He looked into your eyes with a begging smile. You were stuck looking at him and he pressed his lips to yours, then slid in bed next to you.

You layed your head on his chest.

"Today was fun"

"It was a free day usual I am on a mission" Ezio said making circles on your shoulder with his finger. "But I enjoyed spending it with you bella"

"Me too"

That's all you could remember before waking up the next morning. You turned on your TV finding it back to normal, you were able to control Ezio you made him look into the mirror and the video changed.

"Ready for another day bella?"